• 21(current)
Transparency! v3.11.7 for xbmc dharma 10.1
Just wanted to say thanks again; I've been loving this skin for the last forver!
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield
Love this skin Smile
exactly what or which PVR version is this supposed to work on? I changed to the pvr branch of xbmc, but when it is enabled in settings, I get an error message saying " No PVR add-on could be enabled". In the log a line says
16:41:03 T:7904 M:1663438848 ERROR: PVRManager - PVR::CPVRManager:Tonguerocess - failed to load PVR data

Is there a plugin or something else I need to add?
I really wish there was a hotkey to bring up the search command in TV SHOWS

Here's a screenshot of my T! setup. I changed the "Teen" font in the nav to Cantarell, because I found it a little too cartoonish for my taste. I wanted to change the rest of the text, but there are issues with padding I am not skilled enough to resolve.

I would probably use the horizontal menu if the NEW notification were also centered.
Invincer Wrote:exactly what or which PVR version is this supposed to work on?
frankly, i don't keep up with pvr development that much and largely depend on users pointing issues with the skin if there are any.

T! v3.11.5 should work fine with the odenkamp dharma branch though.

Invincer Wrote:I changed to the pvr branch of xbmc,
which one? ;-)

Invincer Wrote:but when it is enabled in settings, I get an error message saying " No PVR add-on could be enabled". In the log a line says
16:41:03 T:7904 M:1663438848 ERROR: PVRManager - PVR::CPVRManager:Tonguerocess - failed to load PVR data
does not look like a skin issue, to me at least.

Invincer Wrote:Is there a plugin or something else I need to add?

yes, which pvr backend are you using?
you may need to install / comfigre the addon suitable for your backend.

but, you're better off looking for help in the pvr subforum:
http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=136
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
NotNobody Wrote:I really wish there was a hotkey to bring up the search command in TV SHOWS

have you looked into adding it to your keymap file ?
this is really outside of the scope of the skin though...

NotNobody Wrote:I would probably use the horizontal menu if the NEW notification were also centered.

as you can see in your second screenshot, if i center the 'new' info,
longer episode titles will fall off the screen.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:have you looked into adding it to your keymap file ?
this is really outside of the scope of the skin though...

I'll check that out, thanks

ronie Wrote:as you can see in your second screenshot, if i center the 'new' info,
longer episode titles will fall off the screen.

Sorry, I meant center justified, with the dvd box or screenshot moved ontop of the text as opposed to the side.
Hi ronie.

Thanks for the update today. However, I cant help but notice no mention of the artist fanart in visualisation background, that you added to the svn version a month or two ago. is this missing from this release or did you just forget to mention it in the change log?
rudeboyx Wrote:Hi ronie.

Thanks for the update today. However, I cant help but notice no mention of the artist fanart in visualisation background, that you added to the svn version a month or two ago. is this missing from this release or did you just forget to mention it in the change log?

you have to excuse me for my lack of memory,
but what specific thing are you referring too :-)

artist fanart in the visualization screen has been supported since day 1 (well...v0.26 at least), so it's probably not that?
Hi ronie

the last version 3.11.5 didnt have this feature as you only just added it as a request from myself shortly after updating to 3.11.5. unfortunaltey you added it to the SVN version which i dont use. you advised it would be in the next update for the repo version that could be a month or so.

Thanks
RBX
rudeboyx Wrote:Hi ronie

the last version 3.11.5 didnt have this feature as you only just added it as a request from myself shortly after updating to 3.11.5. unfortunaltey you added it to the SVN version which i dont use. you advised it would be in the next update for the repo version that could be a month or so.

Thanks
RBX

here's a screen of T3.11.5 :

i've also searched this forum for your previous posts, but couldn't find anything related to this?

again, sorry for my lack of memory :-)
it was on a seperate thread somewhare. think i hijacked someone elses query thread. that screenshot was in the 3.11.5 release but when using the milkdrop visuals it wasnt. its the one where the fanart is overlayed with slight transparency. i'll hunt down through my previous posts and get back to you with the thread link which we had the discussion in.

RBX
lol, it was my own thread - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=98748
rudeboyx Wrote:lol, it was my own thread - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=98748

shoot! that one indeed slipped through.

i have just made sure it will show up in the next release, so i won't forget it again...

if you're not willing to wait another round, here a modified file:
MusicVisualisation.xml

just put it in the 720p folder.
Thanks ronie, much appreciated for the speedy response and xml file (when it comes to Transparency!, I can never wait)

Thanks
RBX
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! v3.11.7 for xbmc dharma 10.13