• 6(current)
Transparency! v3.11.7 for xbmc dharma 10.1
fattyl Wrote:I was using AEON skin before and it wasn't happening there and neither does it in the default Confluence skin.

weird...could you please post a screenshot?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:weird...could you please post a screenshot?

Sorry this is a stupid question, how do I take a screenshot in XBMC live? And where does it save to by default?
fattyl Wrote:Sorry this is a stupid question, how do I take a screenshot in XBMC live?
press 'printscreen' on keyboard or 'record' on remote

fattyl Wrote:And where does it save to by default?
settings > system > debugging > screenshot folder
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:press 'printscreen' on keyboard or 'record' on remote

settings > system > debugging > screenshot folder

Hey sorry, seems like it wasn't a skin problem, the 2 movies that were doing that weren't getting scraped properly, and once re-scraped them it works. Sorry to bug you! Great skin btw!
Hi ronie,
Just tested new version of T! skin and for me clear boxer were far better than present ones. I noticed probably bug: in library mode all boxes are "blu-ray" and in file mode all are "normal DVD in brown collor".
When I play a few seconds of movie after stop it is marked automaticly as "watched".
I'm using external KMPlayer.
Is possible to give us choice to choose old clear or new dedicated boxess please?
Regards.
BlackJack1 Wrote:Hi ronie,
Just tested new version of T! skin and for me clear boxer were far better than present ones.
yep, whenever i change something there's always some people who don't like it.
like they say, you can't please 'm all. :-)

BlackJack1 Wrote:I noticed probably bug: in library mode all boxes are "blu-ray" and in file mode all are "normal DVD in brown collor".
blu-ray / dvd boxes are shown based on the resolution of the movie.
720p/1080p content will get a blu-ray box, the rest a dvd box.

in filemode however this resolution info is not available
so all items will get a dvd box.

BlackJack1 Wrote:When I play a few seconds of movie after stop it is marked automaticly as "watched".
I'm using external KMPlayer.
must be a xbmc issue, as the watched status is handled by xbmc.

BlackJack1 Wrote:Is possible to give us choice to choose old clear or new dedicated boxess please?
nope, sorry.
Thank you for reply.
Last question: Is old ver. of T! 2.11 compatible with Dharma Beta3?
BlackJack1 Wrote:Thank you for reply.
Last question: Is old ver. of T! 2.11 compatible with Dharma Beta3?

nope.
in icon view for albums, there is no cdart showing up. only a blank disc. i have cdarts for all my music collection, and they shows up in now playing and visulaization.

how can i fix this? which line should i add or rename?

thanks!
Is there anyway to remove *All Seasons under TV Show?
ronie, just a quick thank you message for this new release. I tried all the other skins in the add-on repository. For my tastes, Transparency! always comes up on top.

Thank you.
dsim Wrote:in icon view for albums, there is no cdart showing up. only a blank disc. i have cdarts for all my music collection, and they shows up in now playing and visulaization.

how can i fix this? which line should i add or rename?

thanks!

Skin Settings > General > Music folder path

also check FAQ #08
fattyl Wrote:Is there anyway to remove *All Seasons under TV Show?

it's an xbmc setting, check the wiki
Quote:<hideallitems>true</hideallitems> <!-- removes the "*All" items from the video library -->
I have alot of old divx movies that are encoded with "divx3 low", which has no icon... would it be possible to make that show up as divx?
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield
clock2113 Wrote:I have alot of old divx movies that are encoded with "divx3 low", which has no icon... would it be possible to make that show up as divx?

i could probably add an icon for it,
but need this info:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=625...stcount=72
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! v3.11.7 for xbmc dharma 10.13