• 14(current)
Transparency! FAQ / HowTo
Hello & Happy Holidaze.
I'm currently running Kodi17 b7 & this lovely skin (funny how you go full circle, trying new skins to get features & looks you want, & here mine is right in front of me! )
A small Q: I've added my 2 music addons (Pandoki & SomaFM), have assigned them to appear under Addons in main view, but they do not show, I have to go in under Music then down to Music Addons to get to them.
How can I get them to show under Addons on main screen?

thank you!
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
if you add the in skin settings, thay should be available in the addon submenu on the homescreen
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2016-12-25, 14:21)ronie Wrote: if you add the in skin settings, thay should be available in the addon submenu on the homescreen

Yes, that's what I assumed too. The only thing showing under Addons currently is Artwork downloader, Global Search, and Toolbox Script.
However, I was able to add them under Music Addons, so this actually is better/easier to use, plus I can pull Addons off the main GUI now.

Thanks for this great skin!!Nod
btw, link to FAQ appears to be down.
fixed, thx!
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Is there a way to make "List" the default view mode for everything instead of "Fanart"?
Hi Ronie, i hope all is well with you. 
I am trying out Transparency! again and wanted to know how I could customise the MOVIES menu button to show Movie Addons when clicked instead of a list of movie names, of which I have none anyway!
I havent customised anything in the xml files for years, so I hope it is easy Smile
Cheers,
Mark
@fredphoesh

Add 'video add-ons' through the library to your favourties. Delete the movie button in skin settings, make a custom button titled 'Movie Add-ons' (or whatever) and link that with the favourtie 'video add-ons'? Hit the button on home screen and all you stuff should show up and no need to get your hands in .xml files.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! FAQ / HowTo2