[MOD] zwatvision mods
so i've given up my mod as i change the code so much and it got to hard to implement mcborzu's changes. and it didn't help much that i didn't understood what i was doing Big Grin

so my new tactics is to just do small changes to the code to make it work for how i like it. gonna share my code here in case there are one or two here that like the way i do stuff. i'm just gonna change code for the exact view i use and will not check other settings within the view. example i use the poster view for movies and only the show fanart setting will be worked on and aligned more or less correctly. Big Grin the dark view would probably still work, but probably not align correctly. also i would mostly just comment out the code not used for easier comparing the code to mcborzu's changes.

gonna try pastebin for the xml files for quicker updates and share images on mediafire.

current views i use is:
movies: poster with show fanart setting
tvhsows: landscape fanart

my vision is showing fanart and displaying flags
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
resized and moved the poster to show more of the fanart. removed reflections from poster. added imdb rating and genre lable.

!! i've concentrated my changes on the show fanart option of this viewtype so dark view with or without posterplus option is not checked.

Image [updated: 2010-10-04]

viewtype_poster.xml on pastebin [updated: 2010-10-17]
pushed in studiosflag under videotypehack setting so viewtypes didn't need to be edited. might cause too many flags to show on some views. Also fixed so u only need to change the flagsize on one place for all the flags, except the flags for ratings which is different size then the rest (only work for my monochrome flags). these are flags with no background so might not work good with nights default views.

download Monochrome flag pack [updated: 2010-10-09]

IncludesCodecFlagging.xml on pastebin [updated: 2010-10-09]
* different icon for hdtv and pdtv\dsr
* imax studio flag showing for imax movies even if made by other studios. both imax and studio flag will show
* added support for switching between gray and color flags. my monochrome flags with no background and mcborzu's colored flags with background. default code for color and my code for monochrome.
on episode level i have removed the thumb and the glow border, resized and moved the plot and plot background and moved the title and titlebackground. also added flags on episodes. updated with the switch for color and monochrome flags.

viewtype_landscape_fanart.xml on pastebin [updated: 2010-10-17]

i have my logos in a combined folder and this must be changed if u have logos in tvshow root. change
<texture background="true">extras/logo/$INFO[ListItem.TvShowTitle].png</texture>
to <texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.path]logo.png</texture>
and
<visible>IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(37015))</visible>
to <visible>IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(37015)) + IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(39015))</visible>
here are some keyboard shortcuts to do stuff without going through settings. add under
Code:
<keymap>
  <global>
    <keyboard>
Code:
<r mod="ctrl">XBMC.ReloadSkin()</r>
      <q mod="ctrl">shutdown</q>
      <v mod="ctrl">XBMC.UpdateLibrary(video)</v>
      <v mod="ctrl,shift">XBMC.CleanLibrary(video)</v>
      <m mod="ctrl">XBMC.UpdateLibrary(music)</m>
      <m mod="ctrl,shift">XBMC.CleanLibrary(music)</m>
Quote:viewtype_poster.xml

It work with the default icons?
Plataform: AMD FX-8120 | ATI Radeon HD7800 | 16Gb Corsair
| 500Gb Samsung + 320Gb + 1,5Tb | Windows 7 Professional 64Bits | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium| Creative Inspire T6160 5.1
| XBMC mit Night | Philips 220SW + AOC M2752V:sniffle:
should yea. all changed in the viewtype_poster.xml is the how stuff is placed, resized and removed the reflections.
zwat Wrote:here are some keyboard shortcuts to do stuff without going through settings. add under
Code:
<keymap>
  <global>
    <keyboard>
Code:
[color=red][b]<r mod="ctrl">XBMC.ReloadSkin()</r>[/b][/color]
      <q mod="ctrl">shutdown</q>
      <v mod="ctrl">XBMC.UpdateLibrary(video)</v>
      <v mod="ctrl,shift">XBMC.CleanLibrary(video)</v>
      <m mod="ctrl">XBMC.UpdateLibrary(music)</m>
      <m mod="ctrl,shift">XBMC.CleanLibrary(music)</m>

do you need to specify the skin or will leaving ti black refresh the current skin?

-=Jason=-
is that a mix of the new flags or did you redo/make new some of them?

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Hello, first thank you for the excellent looking flags.

How do I get the proper flags to show up? I am using BDMV format... so Movies/Title/BDMV structure. Is it pulling info from the folder names? .nfo files? My dolby truehd movies are showing the correct flags for example, but DTS HD are not. Thanks again.
Flomaster Wrote:do you need to specify the skin or will leaving ti black refresh the current skin?

-=Jason=-
current skin
mcborzu Wrote:is that a mix of the new flags or did you redo/make new some of them?
it's the same flags from the other mediaprogram just without background. and the hdtv and d-theater flag someone else made and posted here. (i forget names easily). did some changes on the aspect flags to combine square with common aspectratio (4:3 instead of 1,33:1) and the official 1080p and 720p icons. made a 3d and sd flag. think that is all i did extra.
slopokdave Wrote:Hello, first thank you for the excellent looking flags.

How do I get the proper flags to show up? I am using BDMV format... so Movies/Title/BDMV structure. Is it pulling info from the folder names? .nfo files? My dolby truehd movies are showing the correct flags for example, but DTS HD are not. Thanks again.

to use my flags u need to use my includescodecflagging cause of my filenames. it pulls info from the file so the path have nothing to do with it. i don't have any sources that are dts-hd so no idea what it outputs. my code looks for dtsma and 6 channels so that might be a problem?
I am using your includescodecflagging file.

So it pulls the information directly from the file, the m2ts file in my example?

An example of this is Avatar; it shows no audio codec (nor Studio) for Avatar.
i don't know much about this output stuff but try to press o when playing the avatar movie and check the what the first line says. come to think about it i had some issue with some audio flags. i'm gonna see if i can find what was not working. some studios show other don't think it needs exact same name on file and studio label-
zwat Wrote:i don't know much about this output stuff but try to press o when playing the avatar movie and check the what the first line says. come to think about it i had some issue with some audio flags. i'm gonna see if i can find what was not working. some studios show other don't think it needs exact same name on file and studio label-

I am using Total Media Theater 3 to play my movies, so I assume you mean to press "O" as if I was playing the movies straight from XBMC. Sorry.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] zwatvision mods0