getting xbmc to open blu ray drive
Question 
not sure how to get xbmc to open blu ray drive instead of dvd drive,

'd' drive is the dvd drive and 'e' drive is the blu ray drive.

also how do i get it to play blu rays, is this possible??

as i am new to this software.HuhHuh
AFAIK XBMC will only handle the first drive. Maybe you should just get rid of the DVD drive since you can use your Blu-Ray drive for those as well. No need for both, or is there?
xbmc core deals just fine with two optical drives. The buttons on the Confluence homepage, however, do not. Play will start playback
of the first detected inserted disk. Eject only works on the first detected drive.
For playback, you will also find each drive with an inserted disc in the Videos section.

If you can't remove the dvd, and you don't need to eject both trays, you can try switching the drives. I'm not sure changing the drive letters in Windows is enough, you may have
to switch the SATA ports.

You can't play bluray disks directly. There is initial support in Dharma to play discs ripped to the hard drive though.
An alternative is configuring xbmc to start an external player. There is a sticky thread for that.
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
cool looking into this, seems a bit tricky but will have a go.
btw, how do you guys organize your movies and music on your hdd?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
getting xbmc to open blu ray drive0