• 1(current)
iXBMC - new unofficial iOS Remote Control for XBMC (iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad)
Thumbs Up 
iXBMC is the new and full remote control for XBMC. Listen, watch, browse, search your entire music library, photos and videos through easy keystrokes. Each section has a custom remote control with unique features. You can, for example, see movie trailers and change the subtitle language with a hot key. iXBMC comes with the revolutionary feature Baby Night. How much exercise did your thumb constantly raising and lowering the volume of a film trying not to wake anyone? Today this work is done by Baby Night! Discover this and all the other iXBMC functions watching the video tutorials on YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDPmDXaK4gg

Compatible with Camelot and Dharma Version!
Compatible with Xbox Version

Enjoy and have fun!

simple but elegant design, we chose to focus on functionality and not on special effects ...

Quick and easy navigation between videos, music and pictures of your XBMC, in archive mode and in File mode, with search..

Several remote controls, which are modified as needed.
If you're watching a video on the remote control will automatically set up only the commands that you need, the same for music and photos.
Even the remote control center, will change automatically, depending on the screen displayed by XBMC.

Multiple functions:
Add, remove songs from Music playlist
Baby night! you to control the volume of the TV,automatically, through the microphone of the iPhone (tested only on iPhone 3G and 3GS)
Play trailer films
Use iPhone/iPad/iPod keyboard for input text into XBMC
Controls up to 4 mediacenter

Release:
0.9 First Release (10/07/2010)
0.91 (10/11/2010)
Fix settings problem for IOS > 4.0
Fix some problems with big library and XBMC Dharma beta2
Fix minor bug
0.92 (10/12/2010)
Fix time out problems in source mode
small changes to improve stability
i dont get it, ...whats the last feature ?
@ubuntuf4n I think it is supposed to lower the volume automatically through the microphone of the iPhone when it gets louder.. This way it wont wake up the baby..

It is a very good idea.. I dont know how it performs in real world conditions..
The Baby Night Feature, used to control the volume..of a film, for example for not to wake your sleeping child Smile or if you want to avoid loud noises.
You can used pre-settings or make a personal setting:
Put the iPhone to 10 cm from the TV and press start (if you want to use the existing settings) or press "auto" , wait 10 sec. (so iPhone calculates the average volume that you set on tv) and after press Start (for personal setting).
Now you can sit comfortably in a chair, and the iPhone lowering the volume in moments of action, gunfire, screams, etc ... and raising the volume, where the confusion ends.

I hope that I explained, sorry for my bad English
Beebit
Beebit..

iPhone4 has two microphones.. Used for noise canceling.. Are you sure that it does not conflict with your feature?
Hi Dullie,
I don't know, I haven't a iPhone 4.0, but if there is a problem, we solve. Nod

However, I soon will release codes with which you can download and test the application, if anyone is interested, come forward.

1 user with Iphone 4
1 user with XBMC AppleTv
1 user with XBMC Windows
1 user with XBMC Linux
1 user with XBMC Live

The application is just out, I will work to make it the best, but it takes time and a bit of support.
Bye
Beebit
beebit Wrote:Hi Dullie,
I don't know, I haven't a iPhone 4.0, but if there is a problem, we solve. Nod

However, I soon will release codes with which you can download and test the application, if anyone is interested, come forward.

1 user with Iphone 4
1 user with XBMC AppleTv
1 user with XBMC Windows
1 user with XBMC Linux
1 user with XBMC Live

The application is just out, I will work to make it the best, but it takes time and a bit of support.
Bye
Beebit

I would like to try it but I am running the openelec version of XBMC. If that works for you I would be more than willing to test it out on my iPod Touch (2nd Gen).
Hey!

I'm always happy when a new app for xbmc is developed for the ios family! Thanks!

Just one question, you say that this app is also for iPad, but did you developed a special version for it?

Btw, I'm available to test those apps for both iPhone v1, iPhone 4, and iPad Wink
iPad user with XBMC Linux... I'd love to test it out! I've bought too many remotes that don't work at all...
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield
This one wont connect to my pc running Dharma beta 2 linux Sad

Working with "other" XBMC remotes with same settings, ideas?
Hi Jonke, could you write what you have insert in iXBMC settings?
you can darken user and password...
have you tried restarting the iphone and delete and reinstall ixbmc?

Prostuff1, Snoopy1492 and Clock2113, thanks you for your interest, iXBMC works on iPad, but only because iPad is compatible with iPhone application. it isn't a specific iPad application.
Let me know if you're still interested in the test, and soon will send you the code.

Beebit
Nome: htpc
IP 192.168.0.101
port 8080
MAC: havent changed anything here?
U: xbmc
P:xbmc

Have also tried restarting the iphone and delete and reinstall ixbmc, but no luck
Works great on ipod touch gen1.

cheers
HTPC 1 : Acer revo R3700 ion2 HTPC 2 :Apple TV2 HTPC 3 : Apple TV2 HTPC4 Acer revo R3700 ion2 Remote : x2 Riimote2
SERVER : 10TB Ubuntu Server 10.04, dual wintv nova hd s2 cards, tvheadend, Newcs, Omnikey reader, White *Sky uk* Card, Mysql Db, Sabnzbdplus, SickBeard, Couchpotato, FlexRaid. :cool:
--------------------------------------------
beebit Wrote:Hi Jonke, could you write what you have insert in iXBMC settings?
you can darken user and password...
have you tried restarting the iphone and delete and reinstall ixbmc?

Prostuff1, Snoopy1492 and Clock2113, thanks you for your interest, iXBMC works on iPad, but only because iPad is compatible with iPhone application. it isn't a specific iPad application.
Let me know if you're still interested in the test, and soon will send you the code.

Beebit

Just sent you a PM, I would love to test the application!
Ditto... PM'd!
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iXBMC - new unofficial iOS Remote Control for XBMC (iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad)1