Volume Up/Down on ATV Remote not working
I'm running r33778 and before on my AppleTV and the volume +/- buttons on the remote skip forward in the movie now rather than changing the volume. I searched for this issue and found a few others with similar problems, but no real solution. Does anyone know if this was fixed in a newer SVN before I try updating it.. or is there a fix I can apply to the keymap file?

Thanks. I'm new to linux and the AppleTV, so try to break it down for me if you can.
compcentral Wrote:I'm running r33778 and before on my AppleTV and the volume +/- buttons on the remote skip forward in the movie now rather than changing the volume. I searched for this issue and found a few others with similar problems, but no real solution. Does anyone know if this was fixed in a newer SVN before I try updating it.. or is there a fix I can apply to the keymap file?

Thanks. I'm new to linux and the AppleTV, so try to break it down for me if you can.

You need to edit your keymap.xml file and map the +/- buttons to volume up and volume down. Either manually edit your keymap or download the one from here and put it in the /userdata/keymap directory.
Yeah, I noticed this in the recent SVN builds. I prefer it do the long skip vs control the volume since my ATV go to an amp that controls the sound and the ATV is always maxed out anyway.
ok. how do I send a file to the AppleTV using Windows... Can I do it in putty? Can I ftp to it? or can it be done through the file browser in xbmc... I'm lost.
ok.. nevermind. I got it changed using vi to edit the file. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Volume Up/Down on ATV Remote not working0