• 6(current)
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv (Plugin) TV and Movie Scrobbler Addon
Here are some of the recent updates to the site over the past week or so:
Trakt.tv - Track what you're watching. Discover new shows & movies.
forum thread - @trakt on twitter - support
rectifyer Wrote:Looks like its only sending the episode and not the season. I'll look into this more and see if that always means its a special episode or not. When I tested and fixed specials a few weeks ago, it looks like it sent the season the special occured in and an episode like "S3" to indicate special 3.

Any news? Smile
Hi, love this addon.

I have two xbmc instances running in my house. The first instance is running in my living room, while the second is running in my bedroom. It is very rare that they are on at the same time.

I have the addon installed on both xbmc's, and i have my credentials correct in both. When I start either of the xbmc instances, I get the notification that trakt is waiting to submit my media, and then I watch a show on either instance, when I am 75% of the way through, i get a notification that the episode has been submitted to trakt. When I go onto Trakt, tv shows that I watch via my living room xbmc show up just fine, however no tvshows that I watch on my bedroom xbmc show up at all.

Here is a debug log of me watching a show, it says that it was submitted, but hasn't shown up in Trakt.

http://pastebin.com/mZ2FgE3g
Firstly, great Add-on. Big Grin

Secondly, any chance of a text only widget for forums that don't allow images in sigs?

Any finally, what about integration with Facebook, twitter, etc?

Thanks.
Just found this plugin and its awesome!
I have installed it, but haven't got anything posting to the site yet. I am using ATV and the last version of XBMC before RC1.

Will post my log file later on with debug information.
Just stumbled on this addon and I have to say it looks very promising. I will directly install it when I'm back home tonight.
Been using this for two days now, just wondering if there's any possibilities of changing the time on my trakt profile to GMT?
silly me. Didn't turn it on (I have programmes hidden in menu view).
Nice work. Any plans for RSS feeds??
Is something on? Can't seem to get the widget to display.
Hjord Wrote:Any news? Smile

Still working on the specials issue. It's on the todo list.
feerlessleadr Wrote:Hi, love this addon.

I have two xbmc instances running in my house. The first instance is running in my living room, while the second is running in my bedroom. It is very rare that they are on at the same time.

I have the addon installed on both xbmc's, and i have my credentials correct in both. When I start either of the xbmc instances, I get the notification that trakt is waiting to submit my media, and then I watch a show on either instance, when I am 75% of the way through, i get a notification that the episode has been submitted to trakt. When I go onto Trakt, tv shows that I watch via my living room xbmc show up just fine, however no tvshows that I watch on my bedroom xbmc show up at all.

Here is a debug log of me watching a show, it says that it was submitted, but hasn't shown up in Trakt.

http://pastebin.com/mZ2FgE3g

According to the log, it's not grabbing the season and only the episode. So, trakt isn't sure what to log since the season is blank. Are there any differences between the setup that works and the one that doesn't? Are you playing the show in library mode?
Hitcher Wrote:Firstly, great Add-on. Big Grin

Secondly, any chance of a text only widget for forums that don't allow images in sigs?

Any finally, what about integration with Facebook, twitter, etc?

Thanks.

I am not sure if we can do a text only widget for forums since there needs to be a script on our end to change the text dynamically. My guess is if the forum doesn't allow an image, it won't allow a small javascript snippet to run either. With that said, we have more widgets on the roadmap for integrating into your own site and things like that. We'll probably just make a raw JSON feed you can use to create your own widgets as well.

Social media integration is on the roadmap. What sort of things would you like to see as far as that goes? Initial ideas we've had are post to fb/twitter when you love a show/ep, send out a weekly tweet with your top shows, that sort of thing.
dairylee Wrote:Been using this for two days now, just wondering if there's any possibilities of changing the time on my trakt profile to GMT?

Changing timezones is on the road map. Hopefully I'll have something this week to allow you to specify your timezone in your trakt website settings.
jabba_29 Wrote:silly me. Didn't turn it on (I have programmes hidden in menu view).
Nice work. Any plans for RSS feeds??

Yes, rss feeds are on the roadmap. What would you like to see supported? We were thinking things like the top shows for the week, top episodes for the week, etc.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv (Plugin) TV and Movie Scrobbler Addon10