• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv (Plugin) TV and Movie Scrobbler Addon
Anyway to exclude ALL movies ? based on content type? or something else - the exclude path does not work for me since all my content is on a smb:// share and it looks like i can only exclude stuff from the local pc.
Hi,

I'm trying the new script with a file that failed before, and I'll post the results.

One thing, here is the strings translated into spanish Smile

Quote:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?>
<strings>
<string id="45001">Opciones Generales</string>
<string id="45002">Exclusiones</string>
<string id="45003">Varios</string>

<string id="45004">Empezar Trakt automáticamente</string>
<string id="45005">Usuario</string>
<string id="45006">Contraseña</string>
<string id="45007">Mostrar Notificaciones</string>
<string id="45008">Excluir contenido para adultos (you perv)</string>
<string id="45009">Excluir ruta</string>
<string id="45010">Ruta a la carpeta (y sub-carpetas)</string>
<string id="45011">Buscar nueva versión al lanzar</string>
<string id="45012">Activar debug</string>
<string id="45013">Opciones de envio</string>
<string id="45014">Activar auto-envío</string>
<string id="45015">Enviar después de ver un XX por ciento</string>

<string id="45050">Esperando para enviar datos</string>
<string id="45051">Necesitas introducir un nombre de usuario y contraseña</string>
<string id="45052">Enviado %MOVIENAME% (%YEAR%)</string>
<string id="45053">Enviado %TVSHOW% %SEASON%x%EPISODE%</string>
</strings>

Cheers Smile

PS:

I've tested 3 scenarios:
1) Spanish title = English title: works (I think is because it looks at title instead of id.
2) Spanish title != English title: fail (It seems like is beeing send but it doesn't)
3) Spanish title (with accents f.e. El Séquito - Entourage): it brokes the script:
Quote:02:26:09 T:3808 M:359870464 NOTICE: 'TRAKT: Found TV Show'
02:26:09 T:3808 M:359804928 NOTICE: u'TRAKT: Title: El S\xe9quito,2010,07,10,'
02:26:09 T:3808 M:359800832 NOTICE: 'TRAKT: Percentage of progress: 0.37454164484'
02:26:09 T:3808 M:359800832 NOTICE: u'TRAKT: Title: El S\xe9quito,2010,07,10,, sending watching status, current percentage: 0.37454164484'
02:26:09 T:3808 M:359800832 NOTICE: 'TRAKT: Creating data to send'
02:26:09 T:3808 M:359800832 NOTICE: u'TRAKT: El S\xe9quito,2010,07,10,'
02:26:09 T:3808 M:359800832 NOTICE: 'TRAKT: Parsing TVShow'
02:26:09 T:3808 M:359780352 ERROR: Error Type: exceptions.UnicodeEncodeError
02:26:09 T:3808 M:359780352 ERROR: Error Contents: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xe9' in position 4: ordinal not in range(128)
02:26:09 T:3808 M:359641088 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\MaDDoGo\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.trakt\default.py", line 221, in ?
CheckAndSubmit()
File "C:\Users\MaDDoGo\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.trakt\default.py", line 137, in CheckAndSubmit
SendUpdate(title, int(iPercComp*100), sType, "watching")
File "C:\Users\MaDDoGo\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\utilities.py", line 73, in SendUpdate
toSend = urllib.urlencode({ "type": sType,
File "special://xbmc/system/python/Lib\urllib.py", line 1162, in urlencode
v = quote_plus(str(v))
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xe9' in position 4: ordinal not in range(128)

I think this could be useful to you Smile
psike Wrote:is there any plans for latest Shouts page or something like that?
it's hard to see what people talk about when you have to enter a show or episode page.

and what is the "Notifications" and "Viewing trakt" on the setting page?

Yes, there are plans for displaying the latest shouts. I think adding that info to the Community page makes sense since it is everyone in the community who is commenting. Does that sound good?

Notifications and viewing are placeholders for now. Not exactly sure what settings will be there yet. Notifications will likely be things like weekly email summaries, maybe posting things to twitter/facebook, things like that. For viewing, those will be settings on how the site is displayed. One cool one will be hiding descriptions for episodes you haven't watched yet.
Trakt.tv - Track what you're watching. Discover new shows & movies.
forum thread - @trakt on twitter - support
Hjord Wrote:Just installed - just what i was looking for!
I have used some other sites but i had to do it manually. whatiwatch.net and whiwa.net

Maybe add some stats to you profile. Minuts watch daily, total, avarage, medium and so on. And add movie support!

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, manually entering things is too tedious and that is why we went the plugin route to make it super easy to use.

It looks like you made a suggesstion on http://getsatisfaction.com/trakt for stats. That means its on the roadmap. Nothing imminent on movie support, but that is on the longer term roadmap as well.
rectifyer Wrote:Yes, there are plans for displaying the latest shouts. I think adding that info to the Community page makes sense since it is everyone in the community who is commenting. Does that sound good?

where you put it it's you decision, i just think there need to be more easy ways to see these shouts. latest , by showsm by episodes. stuff like that. so if i can immediately see episode with lot's of shouts i can see what people say and decideif to watch it or not. Hope you understand what i mean.
Check out the updates chart page http://trakt.tv/charts

This page will show popular shows and episodes for the past 7 days and will help you discover new things to watch.

Recent shouts is next on the list to work on.
I get an error when i watch a danish series - Politistationen.
Is this because it is'nt on IMDb? It's on tvdb.

I got this error before when i watch DragonBall Z. It helps to restart XBMC - but it dos'nt work with Politistationen.

It says something like this: error - api may not be reached trakt.tv
I get another error:
script failed script.trakt

Don't it add shows automatically?
That show might not be saving because there is no english version on thetvdb, but I am not exactly sure. I'll look into it and see if I can find out more.

The script should add shows automatically yes, that error means it couldn't reach the API. Either the API was temporarily down at that time or for some reason your xbmc couldn't send data due to your connection. It's hard to say. You can email us your xbmc.log to support@trakt and we can take a look.
How can I unistall it complete ?

Could anyone point out the folder where all the trakt-files are saved ?

I've uninstalled it already via the addon-menu, but the (annoying) notifications are still poping up.
rectifyer Wrote:That show might not be saving because there is no english version on thetvdb, but I am not exactly sure. I'll look into it and see if I can find out more.

The script should add shows automatically yes, that error means it couldn't reach the API. Either the API was temporarily down at that time or for some reason your xbmc couldn't send data due to your connection. It's hard to say. You can email us your xbmc.log to support@trakt and we can take a look.

Will it sooner be compatible with other than the english site on thetvdb? If thats the reason ofc.

I have had some trouble with my connection lately, so thats probably the reason.
You guys running the site? It seems that I'm unable to make the plugin auto launch at start of XBMC. It needs to be manually activated.

At least this were my tiny experience after watching some episodes today, and the one submitted I didn't even look at for more then 5 seconds.
@ubuntuf4n there is a setting in the plugin to show/hide notifications. So, you can just turn them off if you don't want to see a popup. Files are installed in the .xbmc/addons/script.trakt folder.

@Hjord we plan on looking into non-english support, but nothing planned for the near term. Once the site is feature complete that is something we will explore.
@MindTooth I see you are currently watching something and it shows up on the site, so not sure what the issue is?
I installed the plugin, added my login. And watched at least four or five episodes. Whom then were not submitted.
But then I viewed an episode of The Event for a couple of seconds. And it submitted fine.

This were after I have clicked the plugin a couple of times. Will test it more tomorrow. Its seems that it don't auto-start, even when explicit told to.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv (Plugin) TV and Movie Scrobbler Addon10