[DHARMA B2] Some Action and Window IDs no longer work
I don't know if this is a bug or if the action and window ids changed. I used to be able to use the following actions/windows in my remote.xml file:

aspectratio
showsubtitles
nextsubtitle
xbmc.activatewindow(favourites)

At least these actions do no longer work. Is this a bug or a feature? As these actions/windows are still listed in ButtonTranslator.cpp I would guess this is a bug.
As far as I know no actions have been removed.

Enable debug logging and try pressing whatever buttons you've mapped to the actions in question. See what xbmc.log reports. Possibilities include reporting an error reading remote.xml, failing to detect the button press or detecting the button press but failing to map it to a recognised action.

JR
jhsrennie Wrote:As far as I know no actions have been removed.

Enable debug logging and try pressing whatever buttons you've mapped to the actions in question. See what xbmc.log reports. Possibilities include reporting an error reading remote.xml, failing to detect the button press or detecting the button press but failing to map it to a recognised action.

You were right, should have done this earlier - some of my buttons were overriden by the XBMC default configuration. Sorry for the noise.

However one problem still remains. My bookmark button is completely ignored by XBMC. XBMC detects the button press but does not map it to the action specified in the remote.xml. Also there is no error while reading the remote configuration:

http://pastebin.com/z85NZ67n

I already changed the obc code of that button in Lircmap.xml and remote.xml but there is no hint at all why XBMC fails to map the button. I can see the "Lirc Update" message in the log but there is no corresponding "OnKey" action. It looks like the action was not defined in remote.xml - but it is.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DHARMA B2] Some Action and Window IDs no longer work0