Update entire video source
Is there a way to update your library with a new scraper for contentHuh I've tried, but it doesn't seem to work the way I want. If I change the content of a source to a new scraper, how do I update the entire library with new content from that source?
Thanks..
Clean library in videos settings maybe and then rescan with new scraper?
HTPC specs: AMD A8-6600K Quadcore 3.9-4.2GHz | GeForce GT1030 
Gigabyte FM2+ GA-F2A78M-D3H | Kingston DDR3 HyperX 1600MHz 8GB | Win10 Pro x64 | Kodi 19.0 Matrix | Samsung Q60R | WD My Cloud 4TB NAS.
In Dharma beta 2, at least, if you go into a source and change the scraper it asks if you want to rescan your items. Just did it last night in fact.
gabbott Wrote:In Dharma beta 2, at least, if you go into a source and change the scraper it asks if you want to rescan your items. Just did it last night in fact.

Hi all,

And regarding this question, it is possible to rescan the library, but updating the files only with the missing info of my default scraper?... I mean: my default scrapers is "Filmaffinity" and it scan correctly all the info but a few details... is there a possibility to re scan the whole library but only to update the info that this scraper was not able to find?...
TV: Pioneer PDP-LX5090H; BD player: Pioneer BDP-LX58-K; AV receiver: Pioneer SC-LX56-K; HTPC: OrigenAE M10 (i3 6100); NAS: Synology DS213j; Game Consoles: Xbox One & Xbox 360 250 GB ("Slim"); Speakers: Focal-Jmlab Chorus S; Sub: SVS PB-1000; Universal remote: Logitech Harmony Ultimate.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Update entire video source0