Is this a bug or feature?
I have noticed that in Dharma beta 2 when I set a folders content type (ie movies, tv, music etc) and set the scraper to use etc. I can't then go back and change the settings. I can only access this menu screen for folders that have not been already set. I am assuming this is a bug as I remember being able to do this in camelot.

Are any others having this problem?
Works fine here, go to file view, select source, context menu and then edit settings.

Same as it has always worked.
prae5 Wrote:Works fine here, go to file view, select source, context menu and then edit settings.

Same as it has always worked.

Is there a keyboard key to press to get the context menu up as I am using a remote. To set the content type I just went to the source folder and pressed info (mce remote) this brings up the content select dialog and I selected movies and the scraper and then scan. Now when I go back to the source folder and press info, nothing happens. If I can get to it via a keyboard shortcut then great but I still find it strange that I can access an option to set it but then the same mechanism does not work to edit it.
'c'. you're actually asking for INFO on the folder, but as a convenience we tossed up the dialog when no info is avail and content has not been set. actually, we have removed this since peeps claimed it was confusing (as you're experience) and thus it won't even work in beta3.
spiff Wrote:'c'. you're actually asking for INFO on the folder, but as a convenience we tossed up the dialog when no info is avail and content has not been set. actually, we have removed this since peeps claimed it was confusing (as you're experience) and thus it won't even work in beta3.

That is good to hear. Thanks for the reply and I would like to report that everything else in Dharma beta 2 seems solid as a rock (apart from the ubuntu kernal breaking my MCE wakeup, but that was fixed with a downgrade and is obviously no direct fault of xbmc).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is this a bug or feature?0