Request: Sort by air date
I know I've seen this request before and I can't imagine why it hasn't been implemented, (if possible).

Tivo has a great feature that puts the episode (or folder containing the episode) that most recently aired to the top of the list.

This would mean that every time you added/deleted a show, it would have to re-order. (minimally, as the show would be next in the queue).
Isn't the ep1 before ep2?

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Yes. But if I have a couple episodes of different shows, or some new episodes of some shows, I wouldn't know unless I 'knew' that I had new stuff.

For example, in a banner view...

If I have a new episode of Glee, it would be at the top of the list tonight. (the whole Glee banner).
Then, if I have another show, like the Daily Show, it would be at the top afterwards.
xbs08 Wrote:Isn't the ep1 before ep2?

Not necessarily, depending on how you have the episodes ordered. Seinfeld is a good example. Production order was different than aired order on some of the seasons.
Oh, you want air date order for different shows, ok.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
alot of skins have a recently added section, that could prob work for your purposes.
I'm familiar with that. But if I add a bunch of stuff, its not very effective.
This can be of use, yes...
But you don't want support from a non-coder...

Well, I'm coding, but not for XBMC alas..... (I would like to be able to implement some of my own ideas...)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Request: Sort by air date0