searching movies by rating/imdb score?
hi again just wondering if its possible with this skin or another mod/script whatever to be able to search movies like you do with genre/actor/director etc but maybe have an option for rating or imdb score?

i have probally something like over 3000 movies in my library now including the top 250 from imdb and would love to be able to have a movie night with my fiance where we can just go thru the list or be able to search by the rating score as well.

any help would be appreciated.
You can sort by - Name, Rating, Date, Year, Runtime. What might be best for though is a playlist of imdb Top 250, 100, whatever you want...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:You can sort by - Name, Rating, Date, Year, Runtime. What might be best for though is a playlist of imdb Top 250, 100, whatever you want...

yeah i just noticed there is an option for top 250 etc in smart playlist, just can't seem to get it to work Sad

if i put like "250 greater then 1" it will show the top 250??
why not just sort by rating then the top 250 will be first and the 2750 will be after that .D
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
zwat Wrote:why not just sort by rating then the top 250 will be first and the 2750 will be after that .D

i didn't actually know the MPAA rating was the same as the top 250?

is this true? lol Huh
don't thinks u can sort by mpaa rating only by imdb score which mcborzu called rating.
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
zwat Wrote:don't thinks u can sort by mpaa rating only by imdb score which mcborzu called rating.

ok cool thanks Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
searching movies by rating/imdb score?0