• 171(current)
MediaFrontPage - Web interface with widget type architecture to control multiple apps
Oh so, you replaced the older version of XBMX-PHP-RPC with the newer one and it still does not work?
Maraschino - github - website
Yeah, exactly. The recent eps/movies load (as they did before) but still no library
nashant Wrote:Yeah, exactly. The recent eps/movies load (as they did before) but still no library

Oh fair enough. I guess SleepyP's modifications will be very very welcome when they are done. But as you mentioned before apparently Now Playing widget is working? That's fantastic!
Yeah, very very pleased about that. I would be doing some tinkering myself but I'm trying to sort out tvheadend and cccam/oscam/whatever. And it's taking FOREVER. Stupid, hateful thing.
I tried DejaVus Repo but its not really usable with Firefox,all looks replaced so i went back to the original repo.
Recently added Movies and Episodes are not working
"XBMC's JSON API did not respond.

Check your configuration (config.php) and that the JSON service variable is configured correctly and that the Service is running.

{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.GetRecentlyAddedEpisodes ..."
is there any way to get the recently added working?
Deja's is working for recently added (the viewing of, not playing of) but the library isn't.

Shouldn't there be {"jsonrpc": "3.0", ..... for pre-eden?
where do i have to edit this?
thanks in advance

edit:ok changed the xbmclib.php with the one from DejaVu and its running fine now,fionally Smile
I'm about to put the 4 files recently made by SleepyP into the Official Repo unless there any any objections.

With this change, it means that Dharma will no longer be supported and MFP will make the official step into the world of Eden. It will also mean that the XBMC Library widget will not work. However, the rest will.

-EDIT-
It is so. Big Grin

But I did not realise how far behind the official is. The Update script is not even there properly. Gugahoi, fancy updating this for the rest of us?
I've also noticed that connecting to XBMC is a very long process at the moment. Is there something breaking somewhere? It works, but takes forever.
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
Iam using Pre-Eden
Is there a version out from where i can start series or movies within the recently added widget?
DejaVu Wrote:I'm about to put the 4 files recently made by SleepyP into the Official Repo unless there any any objections.

With this change, it means that Dharma will no longer be supported and MFP will make the official step into the world of Eden. It will also mean that the XBMC Library widget will not work. However, the rest will.

-EDIT-
It is so. Big Grin

But I did not realise how far behind the official is. The Update script is not even there properly. Gugahoi, fancy updating this for the rest of us?
I've also noticed that connecting to XBMC is a very long process at the moment. Is there something breaking somewhere? It works, but takes forever.

I can give it a try. Haven't coded anything for MFP in a while and i dont really remember everything I changed with that pull request...
gugahoi Wrote:I can give it a try. Haven't coded anything for MFP in a while and i dont really remember everything I changed with that pull request...

LOL.
I could give it a try, but I'm rusty too.
I known update.php is definitely one of them and I'm sure there is an update.js. I'm not too sure if there was much else. I'll investigate. Smile
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Sorry about not checking in for a while, learning all the stuff at my new job has been taxing, and basically all my recent free time has gone into Xbox 360 modding stuff. Just about done getting that stuff up to speed, and then my free time will go into MFP once more Tongue
Catchy Signature Here
Cheers for for the update SleepyP.
I for one am still using MFP as best it can be at the moment, but it is looking bleak if I'm honest...
So, about ready to jump back into MFP coding work.

What repo should I be starting from?
Catchy Signature Here
Alot of additions have been added to mine and everything you added previously is there.

Forking mine would probably be the easiest (more updates lately).

http://www.github.com/dejavu/mediafrontpage
  • 171(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaFrontPage - Web interface with widget type architecture to control multiple apps9