• 59(current)
[WIP] Neon - a new skin for XBMC
It does work, but everytime I visit the TV Guide (first time I start XBMC) it is empty, if I refresh and then leave TV Guide, and then revisit it then it populates with showtimes. Anybody seen this before or have a fix?
tormi Wrote:It does work, but everytime I visit the TV Guide (first time I start XBMC) it is empty, if I refresh and then leave TV Guide, and then revisit it then it populates with showtimes. Anybody seen this before or have a fix?

I'll add some code to force a refresh on startup. Look for an update late this afternoon.
-stoli-
Good morning to all of you

@ Stoli
After a new update this morning and reading the changelog i saw that there was the first official release of the version 1.0
My congratulations and expecting more updates and releases.
Vagelis....................
Awesome job Stoli I followed you way back when you first asked to use Night.. You've taken night well beyond what it was. (I've been away for a while)

Anyways, just wanted to say THANK YOU for the awesome skin and for actually keeping on it. I'm finding a lot of guys now are just making a skin then "finishing" it and going onto something different.
Thumbs Up 
Hip hip hurray! The birth of Neon into the official repo is done! Happy birthday Neon, king of the skins! Big Grin
stoli,

are you planning add displaying chapters/chapter names in the info screen during video playback? Or is it something you are not planning to address?

I often watch concert videos (in a mkv container). I added chapter marks and gave the track names within the mkvs in order to easily jump directly to specific tracks of the concert movies. But the skin has to support this, like Confluence is doing it.

See posts #847 and #852

thank you!
_ak1_ Wrote:stoli,

are you planning add displaying chapters/chapter names in the info screen during video playback? Or is it something you are not planning to address?

I often watch concert videos (in a mkv container). I added chapter marks and gave the track names within the mkvs in order to easily jump directly to specific tracks of the concert movies. But the skin has to support this, like Confluence is doing it.

See posts #847 and #852

thank you!

I'll add that in - I've been more focused on cleanup and bug fixes to get the skin in the repo.
-stoli-
I am a bit confused...which version should I download...SVN or the non-SVN?
tboooe Wrote:I am a bit confused...which version should I download...SVN or the non-SVN?

That depends on what you want. The SVN will be updated more often I guess but will also be considered more of a "beta" skin. The Non-SVn will be the "official" skin.

I do wonder myself how often that is updated thoug. I think I read somewhere that that will be once a month?!

Thanks for fixing the TV GUide issue, and last but not least. HAPPY birthday NEON -> Going to the official Repo.

This is really awesome.
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Neon - a new skin for XBMC4