Dharma Beta 3 Web folder location Change?
Has the web folder location changed in Dharma beta 3? My XBMC Streamer app for my iPhone has stopped working, and I am unable to acces the XWMM from a browser. I installed the XWMM addon from the repo. Thanks for any info.

-hogfan
I had the same problem earlier today. Here's how I solved it.

Here's a good reference: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=60643

Look down to method 2. In ubuntu, /usr/share/xbmc/addons/webinterface.xxxxx/ is your web directory that will be by default loaded when you to go the respective address of the xbmc box. You can choose in xbmc which web interface you use by installing different ones and then changing that in System->network. XWMM is different however, because it isn't really a web interface so much as it is a web-accessible tool. When you "install" it, you copy to files to the user directory of xbmc. On *nix, you might see /home/xxxx/.xbmc/addons/webinterface.XWMM. Copy to contents of this to a folder INSIDE /usr/share/xbmc/addons/webinterface.default/. I created a folder "edit", but you can call yours whatever you want (perhaps "XWMM"). As long as the contents of webinterface.xwmm are in this folder, you are good to go. Firing up your browser and going to XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:8080/"folder you just named" should then bring up XWMM.

Not sure what your setup is, but perhaps you can abstract this help to solve your specific problem.

Cheers,
J
Thanks. That is what I needed. I figured it was something with the default web directory. I forgot about the web interface being changed to an addon. So is /usr/share/xbmc/web still in use, or is it now depricated? Thanks for the help.

-hogfan
I got my issue fixed, but am still wondering if /usr/share/xbmc/web is still being used for anything.

-hogfan
hogfan ..

how do you fix the problem with XBMC Streamer and dharma 3 .

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dharma Beta 3 Web folder location Change?0