Previous Folder Button
The previous folder button or back button (., .., ...) should always remain at the top no matter how far you scroll or search down the list.
I like this suggestion! it's one of those small things that would make scrolling through a long list of items SO much easier!
But you'd have to scroll all the way back to the top of the list to be able to click on it unless you're using a mouse, in which case you can simply right-click.
Hitcher Wrote:But you'd have to scroll all the way back to the top of the list to be able to click on it unless you're using a mouse, in which case you can simply right-click.

I believe you missunderstood the suggestion.
He wants item #1 to be static, no matter where you are in the list, to be ".."
Insayne Wrote:I believe you missunderstood the suggestion.
He wants item #1 to be static, no matter where you are in the list, to be ".."

exactly so if it remains item 1 and you're on item 1540 you you need to scroll through the other 1538 items to get to 1 again no matter where it's displayed, alternatively if it becomes item one of the visible list how dio you then get back up the list to see all the previous movies?

You can easily map a remote button to go back to the start of the list or use the back button, I don't really get it?

Possibly useful for touchscreens but a dedicated back button on the gui would probably be more useful unless I'm missing something.
lol. worst suggestion ever.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Previous Folder Button0