• 9(current)
Cirrus Mods
ah ok now i understand,i linked the custom scripts to videoplugins.
Now i have it like this,if you click on Script in Home Menue it will bring you to all of your installed Addons,just need to figure out how to get the custom submenues to work.

Own skin?
you cant mean me ...really ...without crookas work i could do nothing.
quick and dirty mod to show paths in Movies Info Screen. Backup and overwrite the skin.cirrus/720p/DialogVideoInfo.xml, includes minor formatting changes. I'll add full paths to TVshows at episode level if demand exists.

and tightened up to just 11kb, Backup and replace your skin.cirrus/720p/IncludesHomeRecentlyAdded.Xml. Works best with Video menu disabled. No support for music at this time but will add if demand exists.
Font adopts cirrus default font, if prefer a 'clearer' font, download (right click save-as), the Special_IncludesHomeRecentlyAdded.xml and rename it.

Movies

Tv Shows

Cleaner Font View
Hey, cirrus is the best skin out there if you ask me! Also good to people are still actively working on making it even better.

Personally i would really appreciate a next aired integration, like in Night. In the tv show view next to first premiered and genre it also shows the next air date. It makes used of PPIC's next air date script.

I made a mockup of how it could look:

In the night skin i think a file called Includes_Next_Aired.xml is called on the views. It would be awesome if someone could mod this.

Maybe if that works it would be nice to have the schedule shown for next week for tv shows in your library when standing on tv shows in home.

What do you guys think?
Greg. Wrote:and tightened up to just 11kb, Backup and replace your skin.cirrus/720p/IncludesHomeRecentlyAdded.Xml. Works best with Video menu disabled. No support for music at this time but will add if demand exists.
Font adopts cirrus default font, if prefer a 'clearer' font, download (right click save-as), the Special_IncludesHomeRecentlyAdded.xml and rename it.

Movies

Tv Shows

Cleaner Font View

I like it, would be cool if for movies the posters would change based on which one you have selected. I also tried to use left and right to navigate between them at first due to the layout of the posters.
@Sinvida
Next aired should be doable, even for a noob like me Smile
I'll give it a try ...
NEW RELEASE SKIN.CIRRUS MOD Mix V1.0

- Changes in Home Menu
- Changes in RightList and Fanart View
- Added Games Fanart View for Angelscry's Advanced Launcher
- much more little corrections ...

Enjoy and get it HERE

TO DO:

- Rightlist View for Games
- Fanart for Games (WIDE ICON)
- Implement TV Show Next Aired
- and much more i don't remember Smile
bbutchabay can you please implement extrafanart, anbd right list left click for trailersplus icon showing trailer available next to movie name in playlist and add cinema experience please

thanks

also since i like malexx mod too how can i have 2 cirrus skins with both mods, can you change the name the skin is called

thanks twice
Best suited to vertical menu but fine for horizontal. includes recently added music but currently music tracks are not playable. Backup and overwrite your skin.cirrus/720p/IncludesHomeRecentlyAdded.xml

pang Wrote:bbutchabay can you please implement extrafanart, anbd right list left click for trailersplus icon showing trailer available next to movie name in playlist and add cinema experience please

thanks

also since i like malexx mod too how can i have 2 cirrus skins with both mods, can you change the name the skin is called

thanks twice

The idea is to get 1 modded skin and get the best features of both.
^ i see it like this too.
Important thing is features need to be options so the user can choose what he wants and what not.

Your launcher mod looks great,would you mind if i implement this in my mod?
I have some updates here ready too ,just hadnt time to really finish them.
@Malexx
There are two links in my post, so you can just download these separate files. Be careful to see what you changed in includes.xml, myprograms.xml and strings.xml
Cheers
cool.

and as it seems there will be ONE BIG MOD in the near Feature Wink
Greg. Wrote:Image

I dig your mod, but I LOVE your backgrounds! Especially the one above. Can you share all of those or point me in the right direction?
BigDaddyRal Wrote:I dig your mod, but I LOVE your backgrounds! Especially the one above. Can you share all of those or point me in the right direction?

cheers, I'm unsure of the source now but dont think its a big deal making qty 10 avail for download here. (RAR file 2.6MB)

@Malexx, @butchabay, and anyone else, feel free to incorporate and improve any of my mods in your MOD packs if you want to.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cirrus Mods0