Dharma b3 web interface doesn't work
Hello. Firstly, I must say, you guys have done some brilliant work on XBMC. Lots of gratitude from me here, it's such a slick interface. Excellent stuff.

Secondly, I've been trying to run Dharma beta 3, build r34731, and the web interface just seems to be broken. It will load okay, but clicking any of the content buttons will show me the little 'processing' animated icon, but not actually do or show anything beyond that.

Replicating the issue is easy. Just install XBMC b3, enable web interface, and try using it. I've tried it on three systems, WinXP Pro, W7*86 Home Premium, W7*64 Ultimate, and the same happens on all, regardless of whether the web interface is accessed via localhost or via remote.

If anyone has any suggestions, or can tell me how to use XBMC Db3 with the 911 web interface, 'twould be muchly appreciated. And if there's any more info I can give you, I'll help as much as I can.
I am having the exact same issue, except the movies will properly play and can be navigated. Anyone else?
same problem with rc1 / live version. "Processing" and nothing happens whatsoever.
Guys is all library content the same for you?
TV shows have knows issues (Banners show for me, but nothing more), but for me Movies seem to work fine but Music not at all (not even thumbs)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dharma b3 web interface doesn't work0