• 61(current)
[Closed] TvTunes Addon
(2012-03-29, 20:40)ronie Wrote:
(2012-03-29, 20:36)rcloud Wrote:
(2012-03-29, 19:01)ronie Wrote: are you using the final eden release?
we had the bug in the release candidates, but it should've been fixed.

I am using the final Eden release. Although I just noticed it looks like tvtunes will not update as it still shows the Pre-2.0.0 version. I have tried uninstalling and then forcing a refresh on the xbmc.org add-on repo and then installing it again. It appears that version 1.0.17 is installed, but when I look at the change-log or go to configure it, it appears that the 1.9.6 Pre-2.0.0 version is still installed. Any ideas?

you get 1.0.17 from the official xbmc addon repo.
pre-2.0.0 is from the passion repo.

i can only help you out if you're 200% sure you're using 1.0.17

This might be a dumb question but I think it's not just me that doesn't understand what's what with the multiple versions
(and multiple repo's). This post and first post don't seem to agree, could you clarify?
Which one should be used?

thanks

Ok, so I disabled the passion repo and it still was downloading 1.9.6. Then I completely uninstalled the passsion repo and deleted all add-on data relating to it or tvtunes that was left over and was able to get 1.0.17 installed.

Unfortunately, I am still seeing the volume change popup when I enter or leave a show.
(2012-03-29, 20:55)rcloud Wrote: Ok, so I disabled the passion repo and it still was downloading 1.9.6. Then I completely uninstalled the passsion repo and deleted all add-on data relating to it or tvtunes that was left over and was able to get 1.0.17 installed.

Unfortunately, I am still seeing the volume change popup when I enter or leave a show.

mind creating a ticket on trac?
if you could cc me on the ticket please.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-03-29, 21:16)ronie Wrote:
(2012-03-29, 20:55)rcloud Wrote: Ok, so I disabled the passion repo and it still was downloading 1.9.6. Then I completely uninstalled the passsion repo and deleted all add-on data relating to it or tvtunes that was left over and was able to get 1.0.17 installed.

mind creating a ticket on trac?
if you could cc me on the ticket please.

Sure, I'd be happy to. Thanks again for your help.
(2012-03-27, 09:24)bluenote Wrote: I didn't understand the fuss at first but now i love this addon!
thank you ppic!
what would it be like if we could animate the fanart background
into short cut clips of the TV show intro! possible??!

i've already made some test with that kind of things, it's doable, but not really smooth to be a feature like this,for now.
(2012-03-30, 00:25)ppic Wrote:
(2012-03-27, 09:24)bluenote Wrote: I didn't understand the fuss at first but now i love this addon!
thank you ppic!
what would it be like if we could animate the fanart background
into short cut clips of the TV show intro! possible??!

i've already made some test with that kind of things, it's doable, but not really smooth to be a feature like this,for now.

I like the way you think Smile
Ok, weird issue here... perhaps just a dumb user. Smile

I had this installed, saw that I had the pre-2 version, saw there were some issues, support problems and that I should get the one from the official repository. Ok, no problem. I uninstall the version I had on there, via Add-ons, went to get the "correct" one....

It's not there. Went through the official repository as well as Passion. Not showing up in the list anywhere. Checked Enabled and Disabled Add-ons, not listed there either. Rebooted. Still not to be found. Poked around online, found a link to the zip file on the official repo... installed it, got the message saying it was enabled, went to programs, ran it, it grabbed a pile of themes... but none play. Ok, I need to check a setting most-likely. Hmm.. No settings under the Programs menu... Must be under Add-ons.. Nope. It's not there under enabled or disabled. Reinstalled it from the zip file, says it updated the add-on but nothing has changed.

If I run the program again, I'm asked if I want to replace themes, then it looks for shows that need themes... Again, all looks fine but nothing plays and I cannot get to, or find, any options... it's not listed anywhere. I was able to get into options with the pre-2 version, but I can't even find that one to reinstall so I can mess around with it.

What the hell am I missing?!? Big Grin

(Windows 7, XBMC 10)
That that version is only for XBMC 11 perhaps
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Nope, got it from http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/dharma/script.tvtunes/

And even if I had the wrong version, I should still see the correct one as an available download and I don't. For me, it's like the add-on doesn't even exist. Under Add-ons, I have Passion-XBMC, Repo AEON MQ and XBMC.org. Looked for it via "all" and in each repository individually. There is no TvTunes listed. Weird...

...\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.tvtunes\setting.xml is

Code:
<settings>
    <setting id="color_formatting" value="Default" />
    <setting id="customtunesfolder" value="" />
    <setting id="downvolume" value="0.000000" />
    <setting id="formatting" value="false" />
    <setting id="ftp_login" value="" />
    <setting id="ftp_psw" value="" />
    <setting id="ftp_share" value="false" />
    <setting id="logoposx" value="0.000000" />
    <setting id="logoposy" value="0.000000" />
    <setting id="logosize" value="128.000000" />
    <setting id="loop2" value="0" />
    <setting id="loopnotify" value="false" />
    <setting id="playercontrols" value="false" />
    <setting id="resetcontainer" value="false" />
    <setting id="saveinseparatefolder" value="true" />
    <setting id="savetuneintvshowfolder" value="true" />
    <setting id="scraper" value="TelevisionTunes" />
    <setting id="select_one_tune" value="true" />
    <setting id="showhelpsite" value="true" />
    <setting id="showlogo" value="false" />
    <setting id="showlogo2" value="false" />
    <setting id="smb_login" value="" />
    <setting id="smb_psw" value="" />
    <setting id="smb_share" value="false" />
    <setting id="style_formatting" value="0" />
    <setting id="synccontainer" value="false" />
    <setting id="tuneslimite" value="0" />
    <setting id="upper_formatting" value="false" />
    <setting id="useplayerv2" value="false" />
</settings>
Did you try forcing a refresh of the XBMC.org app repo?
Can this work on atv2 thru smb?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
(2012-04-06, 22:51)rcloud Wrote: Did you try forcing a refresh of the XBMC.org app repo?

Not till you mentioned it. Smile Didn't fix anything. I checked for updates and did a force refresh for both passion and xbmc.org. Still not there.

In Add-ons\All Add-ons\Program Add-ons\ I see...

trakt
Transmission
TV Guide
TVRage-Eps
uTorrent

Same with Add-ons\XBMC.org Add-ons\Program Add-ons\
Odd, is there a reason you want to stay with Dharma as opposed to upgrading to Eden? I would assume upgrading will solve this.
Short answer: Tried it, couldn't use my existing movie sets, didn't feel like figuring out how I could at the time, didn't NEED to upgrade, got rid of it. Smile
Is there a list of themes this is compatible with?
I'm trying out the Aeon Nox theme and it doesn't appear to be compatible, nor a couple others I tried.
  • 61(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Closed] TvTunes Addon5