• 27(current)
Win XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows
It's normal Smile in Windows 7 the .Net 3.5.1 is a windows component and it does include all previous versions.

To remove it you need to go in programs & features then activate or deactivate windows features (well perhaps features in not the term in English windows version can't remember the correct word).

Then uncheck .Net 3.5.1
yeah i just saw that, i'll try that way, then uninstall all NET versions using clean tool,
then re-install like described in METHOD 2 again....
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/976982/en-us
I added the version number of XbmcOnImonDisplay to my original post. It's the latest as far as I understand.
I am running the latest version of blackman's XBMC on IMON Display 0.1.9.3 and the latest version of IMON Manager for LCD version 8.12.1202 when I run XBMC on IMON Display for the first time, it connects fine and when I play music or a movie the display works fine. But when I go to play a tv series, all I get on the screen is "play" and no information on the episode. Then after that, if I go back to play a movie or music, I now only get "play on the screen and the rotating disk has go as well. I am running windows 7 64 bit and XBMC 11.0 RC2 (If I delete the files (XBMC on IMON Display) and reinstate them from the zip file everything works again until I goto play a tv series again.

Any Ideas.Huh
I'm new to htpc and xbmc in general, im trying to get xbmc on imon to work with my Antec Fusion Remote HTPC case that uses imon software and lcd screen but all i get is the following.

I might be going wrong somewhere but hope somone can help me.
which .net framwork u have?

check with this http://www.asoft.be/prod_netver.html
I have the following so the detector says

2.0 Service Pack 2
3.0 Service Pack 2
3.5 Service Pack 1
4.0 Full Client
which xbmc version u have?

which XBMC on IMON version u use?
Windows 7 64bit

XBMC 11.0 Beta 3

IMON 8.12.1202

Transparency 4.0.4
which XBMC-on-IMON version have u downloaded?

get this one http://cloud.github.com/downloads/BlackM....1.9.3.zip
Wuolennaj: You haven't searched the forum at all, have you? The latest version is 0.1.9.3 available at Github (my version; there is another one, cdenfert's version intended to be used mainly with VFD displays). Your version 0.1.4 is supposed to be run with XBMC 10.0 Dharma...

bolter: Maybe something changed in the RC versions of XBMC, I haven't tried it yet. Please, enable the detailed debug logging, do what you did before (to initiate the problem) and provide me with the log. I will take a closer look at it. Thanks...

voyagerxp: Again and again: What version of XbmcOniMon and XBMC are you using? In 99% of cases it is caused by using uncompatible versions of these two applications.

Friends, PLEASE, read the readme files and when you are reporting a problem, state the versions of XBMC and XbmcOniMon applications. THANK YOU.
Thanks alot my friend, thats worked great. I had downloaded v0.1.4.0 but now song info is working fine thanks for your help, your a credit to the forum.
eskro: You were little bit faster Wink Thanks for taking care of users...
I got the first version of XbmcOniMon i came across at the beginning of this thread with was v0.1.4.0. All is good now thanks peeps.
Huhbolter: Maybe something changed in the RC versions of XBMC, I haven't tried it yet. Please, enable the detailed debug logging, do what you did before (to initiate the problem) and provide me with the log. I will take a closer look at it. Thanks...

[/quote]

I have enable the debug logging, my question is - where do I find the debug.log file? Also I have found that if I reboot the system it works for a little while and then goes back to not working correctly again.
I think I found the debug.log file

How do I add the attachment? when I browse for the attachment and then click add nothing seems to show up?

• 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows7