• 17(current)
Release Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens
(2012-04-07, 03:04)Mr.Clean Wrote: Hi! I really like your skinn Djtoll Big Grin Especially the metrolook Wink I have a question for you, do you know if this skinn works with a 20-21 inch touch screen and with the openelec distro?

Regards

It works on my 23in touchscreen. Not using openelec but I'm sure it should work. Looks great.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
(2012-04-06, 14:28)rflores2323 Wrote: Well about the last FM script. Can you put a button in the osd menu so that you dont have to go back to the main screen, hit the button, and then go back to album view/visualization. Would be nice to just have the button on osd to enable it when you want. Also an option to have it always enabled and startup automatically so that it always runs on startup and you dont even have to click on it (unless you want to disable it)
With OSD you mean "M" (keyboard) ? At the VIS the Button is there (top, left ... orange people), on Startup no go Smile

Skin.JOGGLER
----------------------------------
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
(2012-04-07, 07:11)rflores2323 Wrote:
(2012-04-07, 03:04)Mr.Clean Wrote: Hi! I really like your skinn Djtoll Big Grin Especially the metrolook Wink I have a question for you, do you know if this skinn works with a 20-21 inch touch screen and with the openelec distro?

Regards

It works on my 23in touchscreen. Not using openelec but I'm sure it should work. Looks great.

Wow Big Grin Well then im about to order one 20-23 inch monitor thenTongue Was it with Metrolook also? Could you plz post a pic of main screen maby? And maby of music section? Also when playing a song from an album how do onscreen vis look like? Big Grin
apps view

tv view

movie view

music vis view

cassette view (I think this view is very cool)

metro view

This skin rocks!

23 in screen

weather view
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Wow dude thanks for the pics!! Big Grin I can see why it rocks Wink

Djtoll: A request , Can you copy 1:1 Marcus skinn "mq3s" vis onscreen to yours? You know with cd case and a cd that goes out from case when playing a song? also showing what kind of file playing. And look at his icons. Plz look at his music vis onscreen.. Would make this skinn asome!!! Big Grin

edit: Also could you also make in the metro home view a script showing with plain text inte frames tot of Artists,albums and songs? And maby the same for movies? :p

To Many request yes Iknow sorry lol Smile you rock dude!!!
1.2.13 - Release Date 08.04.2012

- fix - METRO Home: If selected one Item from orange/brown and pruple section, xbmc crashed!

1.2.12 - Release Date 08.04.2012

- add - Filemanager double click Button
- add - Artist button to Info Dialog, global.search.script
- add - Director button to Info Dialog, global.search.script
- edit - Home METRO off in sections, try something cent centering on the whole. (An attempt)
- add - Home METRO TRANSPARENT Scrollbar´s (orange/brown and pruple section).
- change - Cosmetics - METRO HOME (also focused Section problem if come back to home).
- new - Lyrics script Skining and integrated to the Skin. [WIP] -> Done
- add - Dialog SongInfo artist button (script needed).
- add - Youtube-Trailer Button on "DialogVideoWindow" conditions: Movies, TVshows, musicvideos and System Has Addon (plugin.video.youtube)
- add - Randomitems at METRO Home (1x Music-Song, 1x TV-Episode, 1x Movie). If one ore More are enabled the Performance is bad, grrrrrr.
- add - last.fm Artist-Slideshow to Screensaver-Window: Check Skinsettings and Slideshow Script must be running, added Buttons to PlayerControl and RightMenu, Fallback Userdata/.../Fanarts/Music
Skin.JOGGLER
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
(2012-04-08, 09:46)Mr.Clean Wrote: Wow dude thanks for the pics!! Big Grin I can see why it rocks Wink

Djtoll: A request , Can you copy 1:1 Marcus skinn "mq3s" vis onscreen to yours? You know with cd case and a cd that goes out from case when playing a song? also showing what kind of file playing. And look at his icons. Plz look at his music vis onscreen.. Would make this skinn asome!!! Big Grin

edit: Also could you also make in the metro home view a script showing with plain text inte frames tot of Artists,albums and songs? And maby the same for movies? :p

1:1 Huh LOL, I had a hard work on my VIS and it´s fine so ... and it´s BIG enough ... property I say no.

point 2, i don´t understand. You mean Album, Artist text Infos from the DB ? look at the screenshot.

METRO-HOME

an for the Vis.

[/quote] 1:1 Huh LOL, I had a hard work on my VIS and it´s fine so ... and it´s BIG enough ... property I say no.

point 2, i don´t understand. You mean Album, Artist text Infos from the DB ? look at the screenshot.

Ok I see...well when I think of it your music vis is good enough Smile And for my 2 req yes numbers taken from database tot numbers of artists, albums and songs and maby if you could put that info inside the music section of the metro home meny.

Edit: Sorry if offended you! I was clumpsy :/ my thoughts were more of having more choices for ex with a cd case and maby with a cd running out you know and may as an option. You really do a great skinn!!...in fact best ever!! Smile
Quote:tot numbers
Big Grin = total (?)
Skin.JOGGLER
(2012-04-09, 11:37)djtoll Wrote:
Quote:tot numbers
Big Grin = total (?)

Sorry I meant to show the music database statistics. That would be a nice "eyecandyfeature" to see this in the music square or sections like this for ex... Artists: Tot: 112 Albums: Tot: 300 etc

2 more questions, where is the option to disable fetching artist bio in music vis view? I must be blind lol.
And can I disable lock screen in skin settings or must I do that in some xml...?

Thanks again for your asome work! Smile
1. Left Bottom (Artist Icon)
2. Yes, in the Skin Settings (General)
Skin.JOGGLER
This skin is fantastic!!!! WOW!!!

1 issue i have is the cover artwork doesn't show up until I touch the screen (or mouse scroll over it) How can I fix this?

Thanks for your help Smile

A couple of other things..
Can't seam to find the log off for the profiles? (have made a favorite and that works)

After queuing songs can I save that Que as a playlist?

Can I make the music bar on the home screen (metro) double the width? (I am not using this for anything but music at this stage)

And sometimes when I press the top left home button it takes me to home screen options which I can't exit (no back button and no mouse just touch screen) unless I select an option?

Sorry for all the Questions (I just love this skin, and love to fiddle with things Big Grin )
Thanks for any help Smile
(2012-04-10, 12:32)djtoll Wrote: 1. Left Bottom (Artist Icon)
2. Yes, in the Skin Settings (General)

Ah Thanks! Smile

Btw can I customize squares in home menu. Swap text and what to link you know. for ex in the music square change the name to "Artists" and in next square having "Albums" and next "Songs" and so on...?

I can do a printscreeen to point out if you like?

Keep up the superwork man!
(2012-04-10, 23:37)backspace Wrote: This skin is fantastic!!!! WOW!!!

1 issue i have is the cover artwork doesn't show up until I touch the screen (or mouse scroll over it) How can I fix this?

Thanks for your help Smile

A couple of other things..
Can't seam to find the log off for the profiles? (have made a favorite and that works)

After queuing songs can I save that Que as a playlist?

Can I make the music bar on the home screen (metro) double the width? (I am not using this for anything but music at this stage)

And sometimes when I press the top left home button it takes me to home screen options which I can't exit (no back button and no mouse just touch screen) unless I select an option?

Sorry for all the Questions (I just love this skin, and love to fiddle with things Big Grin )
Thanks for any help Smile

Same here only for music Wink Skinn rocks!
Quote:Can't seam to find the log off for the profiles? (have made a favorite and that works)
Shutdown/Navigation Button -> Accessories -> Profiles
Quote:After queuing songs can I save that Que as a playlist?
Yes, it´s the same aka confluence skin ... you must be in the "NOW PLAYING - MUSIC" Window -> left Menü/Blade -> Save.
Quote:Can I make the music bar on the home screen (metro) double the width? (I am not using this for anything but music at this stage)
Not easy, and I say no ... there are many visble´s in the Code ... I think the better way is to Edit the Green section for that. (Home.xml line ca. 2450 beginning with <control type="panel" id="9500"> scroll down to
Code:
<item id="11">
                                        <label>20343</label>
                                        <onclick>ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,TVShowTitles,return)</onclick>
                                        <icon>special://skin/media/backgrounds/tvshow.jpg</icon>
                                        <thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(Home_Custom_Back_TVShow_Folder)]</thumb>
                                        <visible>Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoTVShowsButton) + Library.HasContent(TVShows)</visible>
                                    </item>

Quote:And sometimes when I press the top left home button it takes me to home screen options which I can't exit (no back button and no mouse just touch screen) unless I select an option?
You must select a View. No mouse? ... have you pushed Top-left where is the logo ... there is a transparent Pointer Button and you can switched the pointer visible.

Quote:1 issue i have is the cover artwork doesn't show up until I touch the screen (or mouse scroll over it) How can I fix this?
the same prob with other view ? example "Finger Slide".
Skin.JOGGLER
@ MR. Clean

Quote:I can do a printscreeen to point out if you like?
please Smile
(2012-04-09, 00:40)Mr.Clean Wrote: Ok I see...well when I think of it your music vis is good enough Smile And for my 2 req yes numbers taken from database tot numbers of artists, albums and songs and maby if you could put that info inside the music section of the metro home meny.

Edit: Sorry if offended you! I was clumpsy :/ my thoughts were more of having more choices for ex with a cd case and maby with a cd running out you know and may as an option. You really do a great skinn!!...in fact best ever!! Smile
Shutdown/Navigation Button -> Right side-Top -> Statistic is not good enough Smile ?

I will check this if i can put it to the Blue Section (METRO) ... is this the place would you want? and which Page Nr.? 5/24 ?

Skin.JOGGLER
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens7