• 19(current)
Release Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens
I see there is an option for recently showed video. how can I enabled this feature as I cannot get it to show up. Also anyway you can also put a feature for recently added music abums as I use one of my pc just for music and vevo and it would be great to show random albums or even better show recently added vevo videos from a particular path from the vevo addon.. like most viewed this month, recently added, surprise me, etc...

Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Quote:I see there is an option for recently showed video. how can I enabled this feature as I cannot get it to show up
please make a screenshot

Quote:Also anyway you can also put a feature for recently added music abums

METRO-Home view: on Top "ADD to Database" -> select Music
ICON View: "Added DB" --> select Music
PANEL View 2: it´s a extra button on right middle

other views don´t have this feature.
Quote:it would be great to show random albums
You can make your own music smartPlaylist
Quote:or even better show recently added vevo videos from a particular path from the vevo addon.. like most viewed this month, recently added, surprise me, etc...
sorry no plan how i can realize this.
Skin.JOGGLER
----------------------------------
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository

Is there a way to show recently added music albums in the metro view?

What I think would be great is to have one of the boxes like the blue box show recently added albums and then cycle thru a couple (maybe 5). Then another box like the red box show recently added movies and tv shows and cycle thru with their poster and fanart and maybe tagline of the movie since its a rectangle. They user can chose to either have the recently added to show up or have the menu items which are the current ones you have working on the metro view settings (which is the on/off toggle switch)

djtoll

anything new on this skin?
Wink 
(2012-06-13, 18:54)rflores2323 Wrote: djtoll

1.2.23 - Release Date 10.05.2012

- change - Playercontrol some new buttons
- change - some default icons
- add - more background colors on SMARTPHONE View
- add - more Infos on SMARTPHONE View and add ParentDir button om this View
- add - Global search script Settings button (if addon is running)
- fix - playlist Fix on Childern.xsp (there are not worked with Genre family und animated Series -> must check the same by Movies)

Skin.JOGGLER
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
(2012-06-14, 16:32)djtoll Wrote:
(2012-06-13, 18:54)rflores2323 Wrote: djtoll

Have fun and thanks for all your work on this skin!
1.2.32 - Release Date 21.07.2012

- add - randomitems.script skin support

1.2.30 - Release Date 30.06.2012

- change - add Buttons to ContextMenu
- add - watchlist.script support
- add - commands.script support
- add - simpleplaylists support
- add - TheBigPicture.script Touch support
- add - Daily Babe BG support on Metro Home.
- fix - total zoom on Metro Home Last.fm slideshow (enable on Metro stings Dialog Window)
- add - add video info plot video fullscreen - button
- add - support button for sharewhatyoulike addon
- add - more "on board Playlists" (HD-AUDIO & Comic Film versions)

Add Section: Random Items

More Screens
Skin.JOGGLER
@djtoll would just like to thank you on this excellent skin you have made , I have just posted on the main Joggler forum about it :-)
Any chance of a post from your good self on there to explain just what your skin can do ?
I'm sure you can do that better than me

http://www.jogglerwiki.com/forum/

Very impressive

Thanks again

(2012-07-31, 00:29)hawsey Wrote: @djtoll would just like to thank you on this excellent skin you have made , I have just posted on the main Joggler forum about it :-)
Any chance of a post from your good self on there to explain just what your skin can do ?
I'm sure you can do that better than me

http://www.jogglerwiki.com/forum/

Very impressive

Thanks again
Please

I to explain? with my bad English ? Not really Smile
But I can answer question in there forum.

greetz dj

Skin.JOGGLER
Lol I don't think it is bad :-)

I love the buttons you have on the home page for artist slideshow , cassette view looks great on the Joggler also .
Still learning all about the skin at the moment tho .
Just out of interest how to you stream music /videos to your Joggler ?
Do you use a Nas
Also I am interested if you are wired /wireless to the Joggler?
Sorry for lots of questions
:-)
firstly smb from my defalut win7 PC - they are external USB Drives
than FTP and UpnP if smb have a mistake.

Yes over Wireless, but actually I use more my Samsung S3 smartphone than the O2 joggler (temperature is to high here Smile ) and xbmc on android is a new experience.

greetz dj
Skin.JOGGLER
Dj i updated skin xbmx 11.0 eden on my ipad it was working just fine but now when i try to install it from repo it doesnt show in appearence section doesnt seem to be installing properly is this repo issue plz help thanks
Just tried installing it on mobile everything updates but it says "cant load skin files missing" so there is some problem in installion can you please fix this dj thanks mate
I confirm the the updating bug. My XBMC hanged every time I tried to update (WinXP SP3), and even got an empty skin.joggler folder - so your update deleted the files, I hope it did not delete anything else.

I did fix it by manually extracting and copying the files from the archive.

Another bug to the new update: the hiding of the metro-menu does not work any more when I move the mouse over the bottom of the skin - please fix it.

Unfortunately there is no 'roll-back' to it.

Cheers.
Gitr where can i get zip file of the whole skin so i can ssh that to ipad manually ?
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens7