Movies showing in reverse order. How to fix?
My movies are showing from Z-A and not A-Z. They have been like this for some time now and I am tired of seeing it like that. I have deleted my database and rescanned everything and they still showed in the same order. I compile XBMC every night with whatever version is in the svn. I have no idea how to fix this and the problem only shows in Library mode. TV Shows show from A-Z. I am using Confluence and have not checked any other skin to see if they show in the same order.

Anyone know how to fix this?
Have you tried going to the left hand menu and changing the arrow from descending to ascending?
I don't even see that option. Not sure why.
Yeah, you've just changed your sort order... check the sort by option in the menu that comes out on the left hand side of the screen.

There is a pic here:

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Vid...ur_Library

Thats for the PM3 skin, but see how there is sort by and then that little arrow?
gabbott Wrote:Yeah, you've just changed your sort order... check the sort by option in the menu that comes out on the left hand side of the screen.

There is a pic here:

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Vid...ur_Library

Thats for the PM3 skin, but see how there is sort by and then that little arrow?

I don't have this option in Confluence so I guess I will change the skin and see if I can change it then set my skin back to Confluence and see if that fixes. If not ill let you know.
You will have that in confluence, depending on your view press either left/right or for horizontal views press up/down and a menu will pop up on the left hand side of your screen.

Go to the "Sort By:" second menu option and the press right once, now you will have the arrow selected then just hit enter and that should fix it up for you.

Would give you a screenshot but at work atm
That worked. Thanks a lot man. I never knew that was how you changed it in Confluence. THANKS!!! Smile
No problems Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies showing in reverse order. How to fix?0