Adding a seperate source to library?
Hi, I would love to use the library mode in xbmc, but I only see Movies and TV shows, I have a "downloads" foler i use for dling recently aired shows, r5 and screener movies, basically a throwaway / mixed content folder...is there a way to add it to the library menu? Obviously I don't want the content of this folder showing up in my HQ movie/tv library ..but it'd be nice to leave xbmc in lib mode and not have to switch constantly to be able to go into this....

otherwise (in file mode) my tv shows, show a nice thumb and all, but then I get ugly pain blue season.xx folders and no episode names...
I posted a similar question last night... so *bump* Smile
Windows 11 Pro, Kodi 20, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32gb RAM, nVidia 3080 ti
I figured out a solution (sort of). Try using the Transparency skin. In the settings in the skin section you can customize the menus pretty extensively. I was able to easily add my optical drive though it doesn't seem to use any scrapers to get more info if that's what you're after... but at least you don't have to flip back and forth from file mode to library mode.
Windows 11 Pro, Kodi 20, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32gb RAM, nVidia 3080 ti
thanks!, will give it a try, and no i'm not after scrapers in that dir...could care less, like i said its a throwaway folder...so this sounds like what i'm after...thx again

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding a seperate source to library?0