10000 characters long! Are we asking for Too much here? T_T
Sad 
Sorry if this was covered before but I could not find any thing about it in this section.

Honstly now I am really struggling with the 10000 characters cap? New things come up and updates I want to post but I cant do them without deleting stuff from my first post!

I have to remodify and shorten my first post all the time without taking important info away. T_T Sad

Now I used pictures to cover my ass off a little but that does not seem to do!

Solutions:

Increase Cap
or
Give extra privileges to the ones who require them
or
Add extra posts below the first post even if replys are already there "if thats possible".
or
exclude thread codes from count like i.e [color], [size], [font], [b], [i] and so on etc.... Half my posts contain them stuff.

I am out of Ideas now. Honstly to me the 10000 Character cap is too little, I do not think there are too much in my first post but tell me if I am wrong Big Grin

link in my sig Big Grin

Cheers,
EG.
Why not use the wiki for something like that. Then just update your post detailing changes and a quick summary?
prae5 Wrote:Why not use the wiki for something like that. Then just update your post detailing changes and a quick summary?

Sounds good, how did it not cross my mind before Shocked

Thanks any ways.

Is there a reason for the cap? Just out of curiosity Big Grin
Maybe we should cap how many pixels users can place in their signature.
bobo1on1 Wrote:Maybe we should cap how many pixels users can place in their signature.

LoL "sorry" Rolleyes

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
10000 characters long! Are we asking for Too much here? T_T0