• 15(current)
SLik - skin
You can get a eden version from here https://github.com/JezzX/skin.SLik (source code) I just have been busy working on touched skin to complete it and add it to the repo
Methanoid Wrote:Love this skin (as its light on resources) for my ATV2 BUT

When you pause a video, it just displays the time. Not the video length and location of the pause (like the default skin)

Forgive me for sounding ungrateful but I have a watch on my wrist but it doesnt tell me where I am in a video Wink

Sometimes you wanna know how far in you are as you might choose to leave and come back to a video and sometimes you'll watch the last 10 minutes to get it finished.

Would love if this "feature" could be added back into the skin...

Thanks

Is there any way to add this? I absolutely love this skin but the wife keeps getting pissed at the lack of timeline view.

please dont make me go back to boxee Smile (I have been trying to ween her off of boxee which she is comfortable with. this is almost it for her)
Yeah its possible but if/when I add it it will only be in the next new version and only work on eden versions of xbmc probably
is it just me, or is it not possible to get the xbmc subtilte addon button in movie player??

if not it is sad, becouse this is otherwise a great skin!
press up when on the OSD thus the /\ it should be there in the menu
Is this skin still being developed? It seems that there hasnt been any progress in months.
thebusiness Wrote:Is this skin still being developed? It seems that there hasnt been any progress in months.

It is and changes have been done on my github account to make it more compatible with pre-eden versions of XBMC (including pvr builds ) https://github.com/JezzX/skin.SLik/commits/master but I haven't been pushing any new versions to the repo because I've been doing my touchscreen skin instead and confluence fixes. I will get back to it at some point Smile
Yeah, you have been working on...
JX720
SliK
Touched
of course Confluence, am I missing any? (one busy mofo you are Jezz)
My XBMC/Gaming rig:
Cougar Evolution - AMD Phenom II 1100T @ 4ghz w/ custom Noctua 3-fan Cooler - 16gb DDR3 1866 - ASUS Sabertooth 990FX - Nvidia GTX570 superclocked -
SeaSonic Platinum 860W PSU - OCZ Agility 3 240GB SSD - 8TB storage
Mouse- Cyborg R.A.T. 5 Keyboard- Mad Catz V.7
DukeOfTheWicked Wrote:Yeah, you have been working on...
JX720
SliK
Touched
of course Confluence, am I missing any? (one busy mofo you are Jezz)

Sure of course the old PM3.HD that I'm keeping up to date still and I guess you could say MS_Redux too but that's in need of a big update for eden compatability
Jezz_X Wrote:It is and changes have been done on my github account to make it more compatible with pre-eden versions of XBMC (including pvr builds ) https://github.com/JezzX/skin.SLik/commits/master but I haven't been pushing any new versions to the repo because I've been doing my touchscreen skin instead and confluence fixes. I will get back to it at some point Smile

Wow what a work load.

Thanks for all your hard work.
Lots of respect for the hard work. Al these skins....could be a full time job.

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
wow, I hope i'm not the only one still using this.
It's fast (I mean, lightning fast) solid, finished, works with eden.
It's awesome!
No way mate, I agree totally.. Solid skin.. Great code.. Smile
Jezz... how the heck to i get to the System menu!!!!Huh?!?!?!?!

I am using SLIK on XBMC on APPLE TV

Thanks
More detail...

I want to change the skin... testing... but I can't figure out how to change the SLIK skin.... please help.

Thanks
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SLik - skin3