Dharma beta 4 audio problems
Hi,

I've run into a problem with audio on a recently install. I've been following the development of all the betas and have only run into this problem with beta 4. I've installed a minimal Lucid install following the guide for XBMCbuntu which has worked all the time. The problem now is that audio doesn't work for movies or music. I am able to hear the menu sounds when browsing XBMC but there's no audio at all when viewing a file.

I have it set up to use analog output. I don't have an HDMI TV or computer display to try that part of the audio so that may or not be working. There also used to be an option for digital audio output in the system menu but that has since disappeared. I have installed the audio mixer program but that doesn't change anything; everything is set to 100. The only thing I've noticed is that there is an entry for 'PCM',0 which doesn't have a mute option but is set to 100%.

My hardware is an AMD 785G chipset. Anybody have any ideas? Sorry if I've left something obvious out!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dharma beta 4 audio problems0