add custom menu and default view mode
First of all, thank you very much for your work.

I just want to ask you 2 questions :

Is it possible to add more than the 3 current custom menus, I would like to have 5 or more ?

Is it possible to define a default view mode for a folder and all it's subfolder. I use an addon (M6 replay) which allow me to watch series or show which was on TV during the last week. So each week, the content change. The content is organize by genre, and when I navigate into the different "genre folder", the default view is "liste" I would like to use "vignette" so in each folder I navigate I have to change it, so I would like to know if it is possible de define a mode view for all the subfolder.

I hope you well understand me, because I am french and my english is not very good.
doudouhightech Wrote:Is it possible to add more than the 3 current custom menus, I would like to have 5 or more ?

nope, unless you code them yourself.
- it's a lot of work and a lot of code to add an extra menu item (including all submenu items).
- the next person may want to have 15 custom buttons...that's not going to happen...i have to draw a line somewhere.
- if i add an extra menu button and you enable them all, the menu becomes too big and won't fit the home screen anymore.

doudouhightech Wrote:Is it possible to define a default view mode for a folder and all it's subfolder. I use an addon (M6 replay) which allow me to watch series or show which was on TV during the last week. So each week, the content change. The content is organize by genre, and when I navigate into the different "genre folder", the default view is "liste" I would like to use "vignette" so in each folder I navigate I have to change it, so I would like to know if it is possible de define a mode view for all the subfolder.

i don't know. it's handled by xbmc, not the skin.
in all 'normal' section, xbmc remembers which view you've chosen...but things may be different 'inside' addons.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks for yours answers, I will try to manage myself

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
add custom menu and default view mode0