XBMC not installing correctly
So my buddy picked up an ATV and asked me to install XBMC. When I install XBMC it doesn't seem to want to work. It'll install and then when I go to run it from the launcher menu it says 'Cannot Launch XBMC/Boxee from path: /Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/MacOS/XBMC'

Then if I go into the downloads section of the launcher, it'll download and then when the ATV restarts, the startup screen will play (the one showing all the movies playing) and then I get a blank screen. At this point, I can remotely SSH into the ATV and when I hit menu, I can hear the ATV menu click noise, but nothing shows up on the screen.

I am running version 3.0.2 and using the latest installer that works just fine on mine!

Looking on the ATV using cyberduck, I can't seem to find XBMC installed anywhere nor does it seem there are any logs to include either, sorry about that!

Any help you could give would be great! Thanks in advance.
see my sig
I know, it's not there. I've looked numerous times.
factory restore and don't install anything else but xbmc. Stay out of Software menu Smile
So after a week of troubleshooting this problem, I finally resolved it down to this: The battery needed replacing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC not installing correctly0