• 3(current)
[WIP] The Carmichael - a new skin for XBMC
Damn you :p

I've been settled with Night and thought nothing could topple my love for it; then you go and do this.... Big Grin
Looking good Mcborzu, Love the trailer! Cant wait to see this on my screen Big Grin
any chance to get the skin before release date? Smile
dsim Wrote:any chance to get the skin before release date? Smile

lol nice try
ZombieRobot Wrote:lol nice try

Never hurts, actually I'm going to the Browns game(Sunday) so I wont be able to do any work, so whatever I get done Sat. I'll upload, probably 11pm-ish Eastern...

Probably a solid 95-97% done by then...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Patiently waiting. This is going to be sweet!
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
cant wait Tongue

The Carmichael is designed to presesent your media through a unified interface. Easy of use and a common design thoughtout all views is the goal.

git://github.com/bartowski/thecarmichael.git

DOWNLOAD

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Downloading this bad boy now. I'll let you know what I think.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
Simply amazing skin. Been messing with it running through the paces. Enjoying how the navigation flows through your media. The new sound effects are really nice. Lots to go through, but really enjoying this. Awesome work!

Dunno if you're looking for issues yet, but I have found that in the "4rows" episode view the watched overlays aren't showing regardless of the skin setting for it. That aside, working really well, very smooth.

Thank you for this skin and the work/time required to make it Smile
Oh boy! Built in banner.jpg support. Instant banner views with no muss or fuss, really loving this!
nice build. was about to head to bed but decided to check your post before hand. now aint goin. lol but anyways yeah like he said no banners in 4rows view Sad the only view in TV Shows is list. not that i care cuz i always use that list. just giving you a heads up.
ok to put your git on passion nightly build?
Fantastic work mcborzu (as always) - brimming with cool new ideas!
Nice work but thank good for disabling UI sounds Smile that click on object one would get on my nerves after a week or 2 Smile
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] The Carmichael - a new skin for XBMC8