[MOD] Dark Blue & Transaparent Icons
@ isamu.dragon

I'm not sure what you are talking about, can you explain better what you want? Is an option in the skin menu or use banner.jpg as default route name in banner view-mode?

Anyway I doubt I'm quite there coding wise to add an option, will take a shoot anyway :p

@ emal011

I will take a look when i get home, I see mcborzu made some updates, so probably is that, ill update the MOD today in that case. Anyway, in 9 hours I'm back home from work Sad
Update

- Updated to latest Night changes, so feel free to update both.

- GiT - 720 and colors files updated.

Think got it all right, tested, but if you find a bug tell me please.
KiSUAN Wrote:@ isamu.dragon

I'm not sure what you are talking about, can you explain better what you want? Is an option in the skin menu or use banner.jpg as default route name in banner view-mode?

Anyway I doubt I'm quite there coding wise to add an option, will take a shoot anyway :p

this is the code from Hitcher.

Code:
$INFO[ListItem.Path,,/banner.jpg]

hope that helps
@ isamu.dragon

mcborzu already beat me by far, I will add this change along the others tonight.
for some reason i have the same problem... already extra re-download
but nothing...
Plataform: AMD FX-8120 | ATI Radeon HD7800 | 16Gb Corsair
| 500Gb Samsung + 320Gb + 1,5Tb | Windows 7 Professional 64Bits | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium| Creative Inspire T6160 5.1
| XBMC mit Night | Philips 220SW + AOC M2752V:sniffle:
@ emal011

The MOD is working fine, I've installed following my instructions and its all good. I set the language to German and its all good too.

What version of XBMC do you have? The version of Night that you download from GiT works fine? What SO are you using?
Update

- Updated to latest Night changes, so feel free to update both.

- GiT - 720 files updated.
mmm, i have to put the files into the night skin folder? i put the night files into the darkblue folder... i´ll try again.

Why don´t just share ur entire folder?
Plataform: AMD FX-8120 | ATI Radeon HD7800 | 16Gb Corsair
| 500Gb Samsung + 320Gb + 1,5Tb | Windows 7 Professional 64Bits | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium| Creative Inspire T6160 5.1
| XBMC mit Night | Philips 220SW + AOC M2752V:sniffle:
@ emal011

Seeing that you have so much trouble and knowing people often have problems even if there is little or no room for them, I will upload a full installation, but I doubt I will be able to do it this weekend, I`ll be away.

I was just trying to make the download as small as possible and as people that would try the MOD most likely already have Night it dint make much sense to make them download to times the files.
if i dont overwrite everything like mentioned in the FP i have a lot of missing text etc

I would also appreciate a full (git) mod
Next week I`ll do it. Anyway I'm sure it has something to do with permission in your windows accounts or something alike.
I uploaded all the files for standalone installation and updated the instructions.

Will start updating to date with the original night and continue working.

Enjoy.
Update

- No more XbT for now, only GiT.

- Syncro with Night

- Media flags changed.
Update

- Movieset changed and added to 16x9 and Panel view, all re pos.

- Night syncro

Will you be doing a 16x10 version of the skin.

I Have a native 1920x1200 monitor. And so images in the normal "Night" get out of shape with regards to aspect ratio. Would/Could you do a version or add a setting to account for this little quirk?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Dark Blue & Transaparent Icons1