ATV is mine on the way out or what?
Long and short is XBMC on ATV is sort of failing on me.

http://pastebin.com/FMgBAQKD

XBMC freexes or the remote is not working. The XBMC on screen shows 9.30 as the time but as you can see from the log it goes beyond that, That being said for many months the time shown on the screen has been 1 hour behind so who knows.

Anyhow the outcome is the remote control does not work or the thing has frozen/crashed. Happens every time, You watch something, walk away come back about half hour later and nothing works. Pull the power on the ATV then load it up again watch something its fine. Walk away come back an hour later its frozen nothing works.

I suspected the crystal chip so pulled it but apparently not.

I am also noting a lot of glitches and lines appearing when in menus and watching stuff. I think only in XBMC but to be fair I have not used the proper apple interface in a long long time. Just little brief lines appear then go awa or the screen flashes on one half then goes again. I suspected that chip and to an extent I am right with it in the glitches are close together and often, with it removed they only appear very rarely.

Anyhow, here I am, its not just beta four, its been this way for a long while now. XBMC is flawless on my mini, so I assume something with my ATV, which to be fair is literally one of the first to be released so its possible mine is on its way out.
Is it getting hot?
I had similar issues with my original bcm970012 card but since I went to the bcm970015 I'm no longer having these kinds of issues ...
Trying to help clean up the afterbirth :laugh:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV is mine on the way out or what?0