recently added on playlist
Hi, I use custom menu and smart-playlist to organize my different movies on the home screen.
One menu "Animation" with all the animation movie for children, one menu "live" with all the musique live show and one menu "movie" for all the rest.

And I disable the normal "movie" menu. The problem is for these 3 custom menu I don't have the recently added widget.

Is it possible to have it, and how I can do it. I can imagine that you can't do it easily because custom menu could be configure in different way by each user, but can you explain the way to do it please ?

Thanks in advance.
this can be accomplished by editing Includes_home.xml
replace:
<visible>[Container(5040).HasFocus(1) | Container(5040).HasFocus(2)] + !Player.HasMedia</visible>
with:
<visible>[Container(5040).HasFocus(1) | Container(5040).HasFocus(2) | Container(5040).HasFocus(14) | Container(5040).HasFocus(15) | Container(5040).HasFocus(16)] + !Player.HasMedia</visible>
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks you for your quick reply, but it does not work exactly as I want.
With this modification, on each custom menu, I see the widget with recently added movie, but I would like that when I am on the "animation" Menu, the widget show me the recently added "animation" movie only, and when I am on the "live" Menu, the widget show me the recently added "live" movie only, and when I am on the "Movie" Menu, the widget show me the recently added "Movie" movie only. So only the recently added on the smartplaylist.

Do you think it is possible ?
nope, that's not possible.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi all, sorry to drag up an old thread, but I'm trying to accomplish this exact thing using Aeon Nox skin.

I have 4 smart playlists on the main menu, ANIME, UFC, MOVIES and TV SHOWS.

I just want the recently added to show for each.

I understand that the recently added for the 2 movie playlists (UFC, MOVIES) and 2 TV playlists (ANIME, TV SHOWS) will be the same, but I'm fine with this.

Does anyone know how I would implement this in Aeon Nox, there is no includes_home.xml that I can see.

Any help would be appreciated, cheers.
borals Wrote:Hi all, sorry to drag up an old thread, but I'm trying to accomplish this exact thing using Aeon Nox skin.

I have 4 smart playlists on the main menu, ANIME, UFC, MOVIES and TV SHOWS.

I just want the recently added to show for each.

I understand that the recently added for the 2 movie playlists (UFC, MOVIES) and 2 TV playlists (ANIME, TV SHOWS) will be the same, but I'm fine with this.

Does anyone know how I would implement this in Aeon Nox, there is no includes_home.xml that I can see.

Any help would be appreciated, cheers.

Maybe you should ask in the Aeon Nox thread.Wink
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
recently added on playlist0