Android keyboard for xbmc(Query/Suggestion)
I don't think so, at least I didn't see it. Still new to the app so maybe I missed it
when you need to type hit the phone menu key and that will bring up a context menu with text entry. works well.
Just did this on my 2013 nexus 7
Thanks very much!!
please add a qwerty to the XBMC Android remote, came here to look if this exists..
This would be a killer feature and is the reason I'm browsing the forum today. Yahtzee already lets you do this but the main remote dose notSad
I already had my iPhone, but I am still looking for some Android Phone which is fancy such that I can switch around with my iPhones. Do you have any suggestions?
According to DanhDroid (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=214044) this remote app isn't being supported anymore. Guess I'm gonna stick with my Cideko air keyboard for now. If you guys do decide to pick this project up again, then I agree with the others that there should definitely be a qwerty feature. To Kavomatovlweks: the Oneplus One is a great android phone. My only major issue with it so far is that the 5.5 inch screen is too big to navigate with one hand.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Android keyboard for xbmc(Query/Suggestion)0