Scrappers retrieving everything bar the title
Hey guys, bit of an odd one.

Ive just installed XBMC on a comp running osx10.6.5 and for some reason when XBMC scraps my movies, it retrieves everything i want it to bar the movie title

So what i end up with is the fanart, poster, summary, cast etc, but it wont add the title for some unknown reason. This isnt a major problem if i was just using XBMC in file mode, but for obvious reasons i'd prefer to use Library mode.

I've tried various different file structures and am currently using
Movies/film title/video.avi

I've added 'Movies' as a new source, set the content as movies, scrapper as IMDB, run automated scan, use folder names for lookup, and in settings clicked all the options.

I know the scrapper is working because of the fact it gets all the rest of the information about the movie except the title

The link is an image of me in file mode at the top, and library on the bottom

http://rossherlihy.com/xbmc.gif

Thanks in advance, hopefully its something small and im just being a dumbass!
I suspect you're running quite an old build of XBMC there.

Try a Dharma build - RC1 is out now (or very, very soon).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

The trouble with this scrappers, is that they are always fighting.
Indeed - then they end up scrapping all your work Sad
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

rosta Wrote:Hey guys, bit of an odd one.

Ive just installed XBMC on a comp running osx10.6.5 and for some reason when XBMC scraps my movies, it retrieves everything i want it to bar the movie title

So what i end up with is the fanart, poster, summary, cast etc, but it wont add the title for some unknown reason. This isnt a major problem if i was just using XBMC in file mode, but for obvious reasons i'd prefer to use Library mode.

I've tried various different file structures and am currently using
Movies/film title/video.avi

I've added 'Movies' as a new source, set the content as movies, scrapper as IMDB, run automated scan, use folder names for lookup, and in settings clicked all the options.

I know the scrapper is working because of the fact it gets all the rest of the information about the movie except the title

The link is an image of me in file mode at the top, and library on the bottom

http://rossherlihy.com/xbmc.gif

Thanks in advance, hopefully its something small and im just being a dumbass!

I'm getting the same thing on my AppleTV. I'm currently running the highest version downloaded from Launcher 3.2.x The version of XBMC is 9.11 I believe and I get everything scraped except the titles. The filename appears in non Library mode but not in Library mode? Everything was working fine until I recently had an issue with the new Windows Live Essential upgrade that has the Windows Live Signin built into the Essentials pack which forced me to remove the entire Essentials install.

Thereafter is when my scraping problems started. Not sure how or why that would be relative to my ATV XBMC issues but thought it was worth mentioning. I did see that there is a sticky out there that gives us the SSH script to add the nightlies update option to the Launcher. That will be my last resort. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Solved my own issue be installing the latest nightly build from this sticky:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=67078

Then went into my database folder and removed MyVideo.db, Set Content, and rescan. All is well again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scrappers retrieving everything bar the title0