[CLOSED] Advanced Launcher - Applications Launcher Addon for XBMC
Robert de Clair Wrote:Jolid

well i think a problem could be similiar to my problem Smile
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=642...tcount=940

there was a few ideas to solve
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=645...tcount=973

but for me reason and solution was simpliest
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=646...tcount=990

Thank you for your responce, one step closer to a solution i think.

I havent got an optical drive on my htpc so thats not the problem. Maybe i have something mounted? but in that case it´s kinda strange that it would show the D:/livetv folder. This folder is only used by my capture card for recorded movies or tv-shows.

I´m gonna read through the second link you gave me and make another try tonight. If someone else have a solution feel freeSmile
Robert de Clair Wrote:compiled autoit script launched by ALA just run winuae and doesnt load uss or uae file so may there is missing or too much " ' or other signs whos meaning i dont understand :>
additionally after launch autoit script ALA take back XBMC to foreground :/ (in background are still staying winaue)
It was more an idea to follow than the ultimate solution. Wink

Maybe your problems are related to command paths. I do not remember if WinUAE used relative or absolute paths. As you wrote here, the command line with relative paths should works :
Code:
winuae.exe -f "romname.uae" -statefile="Savestates\romname.uss"
But a command line with absolute paths may also works and in maybe in most of the case :
Code:
c:\program files\winuae\winuae.exe -f "c:\program files\winuae\roms\romname.uae" -statefile="c:\program files\winuae\Savestates\romname.uss"

The Run command as a show_flag to control the way you want to start the application (minimized, hidden or maximized) : http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs...ns/Run.htm
jolid Wrote:I´m gonna read through the second link you gave me and make another try tonight. If someone else have a solution feel freeSmile
The cause of this bug are really unclear for me. For me it only occurs under Windows operating system. I will try the RC1 of Dharma today to see if the bug still here.
Angelscry Wrote:The cause of this bug are really unclear for me. For me it only occurs under Windows operating system. I will try the RC1 of Dharma today to see if the bug still here.

Thank you, for what it´s worth im on RC1. I guess a workaround is to put shortcuts to the emulators in the only folder i can choose or maybe edit the xml file?
Angelscry i found a solution to launch with your autoit script (at now from commandline)
- a winuae folder must be in root
so your autiot script works when emu is in D:\WinUAE\ but doesnot work properly when is in D:\Emulators\WinUAE\ or other more nested folder

its strange, because winuae is runned in both cases, but uss/uae files are loaded only when Winuae is in root of disc (its no matter D:\ or E:\ F:\ or other)

edit:
where is a mistake in this line?

Code:
Run ( 'winuae.exe -f "' & $romname & '" -statefile="Savestates\' & $savename & '"', @SW_MAXIMIZE)

i think i just add a
, @SW_MAXIMIZE
and script doesnt work. but imo i just add a parameter just like a tutorial shows

Code:
Run(@WindowsDir & "\Notepad.exe", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE)
Quote:so your autiot script works when emu is in D:\WinUAE\ but doesnot work properly when is in D:\Emulators\WinUAE\ or other more nested folder
To avoid this you have to indicate in the script where is the winuae.exe : D:\Emulators\WinUAE\winuae.exe instead of only winuae.exe

Quote:where is a mistake in this line?
There is an empty parameter between the command line and the @SW_MAXIMIZE parameter. This script may be better works like this :
Code:
Run ( 'D:\Emulators\WinUAE\winuae.exe -f "' & $romname & '" -statefile="Savestates\' & $savename & '"', , @SW_MAXIMIZE)
ctrl and 5 bugtracking window results

Code:
>C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\au3check.exe "E:\Emulatory\WinUAE\wl.au3"
AutoIt3 Syntax Checker v1.54.8  Copyright (c) Tylo 2007

E:\Emulatory\WinUAE\wl.au3(5,106) : ERROR: syntax error
    Run ( 'E:\Emulatory\WinUAE\winuae.exe -f "' & $romname & '" -statefile="Savestates\' & $savename & '"', ,
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
E:\Emulatory\WinUAE\wl.au3 - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
>Exit code: 2    Time: 0.289

fullscript

Code:
if $CmdLine[0] = 1 Then
    $path = StringSplit($CmdLine[1], "\")
    $romname = $path[$path[0]]
    $savename = StringReplace($romname, ".uae", ".uss")
    Run ( 'E:\Emulatory\WinUAE\winuae.exe -f "' & $romname & '" -statefile="Savestates\' & $savename & '"', , @SW_MAXIMIZE)
EndIf

it looks like a bugtracking doesnt see @SW_MAXIMIZE switch

also

Run ( 'E:\Emulatory\WinUAE\winuae.exe -f "' & $romname & '" -statefile="Savestates\' & $savename & '"')

doesnt run uss uae if emu are not in root. so may there must be background prepared seems like a defined working folder or something.
So try this....
Code:
Run ( 'E:\Emulatory\WinUAE\winuae.exe -f "' & $romname & '" -statefile="Savestates\' & $savename & '"', "", @SW_MAXIMIZE)
ehh at now i have a launcher and every move must be confirmed with additionally enter key
i.e. im adding a new launcher:
im pressing C (context menu on existing launcher)
im selecting add a new launcher from context menu and im pressing enter
and theres nothing until i press enter second time (but this enter ofcourse has behavior on existing launcher so at now i have a screen with question about standalone or emulator launcher and additionally in background i have roms for previously created lunchers.
so there i must select i.e. emulator (enter key)
and theres again nothings happen until i press enter second time.

i hope you understand me.

next thing about autoit script
1 a uss should be as romname at now script works only if uae is as romname
2 when romname are with spaces script cannot run it (but everything works if im running it from commandline in kind like this:

wl.exe "lotus 3.uae"

wl is compiled exe name

but ofcourse best for me will be if wl works with uss.

i know im kind of struggler, but it could be helpful for every amiga user with ALA

there are no problem for me with changing emulator folder.

dharma rc1 and launcher 1.16.2 (portable)

another thing for ALA is changing of case sensitive Smile
so

Lotus III Ultimate Challenge

looks like a

Lotus iii ultimate challenge

Is there a reason for changing original case sensitivity of roms?
Version 0.6.3
Ok, this is a new version of the launcher. There is not a lot of things new, but mostly cleaning and rearranging of the code and some bug fixes. It will also add some settings (see screens belows) that will starting to be available and activated on the next versions.

Image Image

ChangeLog:
  • Separated scrapers scripts from main launcher script
  • Added scraper selection and setttings option for gamedata, thumbs and fanarts (not active yet)
  • Fixed thumbs/fanarts error when searched game not exist
  • Removed automatic info save when exiting games list
Robert de Clair Wrote:ehh at now i have a launcher and every move must be confirmed with additionally enter key
i.e. im adding a new launcher:
im pressing C (context menu on existing launcher)
im selecting add a new launcher from context menu and im pressing enter
and theres nothing until i press enter second time (but this enter ofcourse has behavior on existing launcher so at now i have a screen with question about standalone or emulator launcher and additionally in background i have roms for previously created lunchers.
so there i must select i.e. emulator (enter key)
and theres again nothings happen until i press enter second time.
What do you mean exactly bye "at Now"? Do you have changed something on your system? Because, it must not be related to the launcher. You are the first one to report me this error. Also, I have change nothing on the launcher code concerning the menu. So could not be related to my last updates. I have also tested the launcher this morning under Windows 7 with Dharma RC1 and I did not observed this.

Robert de Clair Wrote:next thing about autoit script
1 a uss should be as romname at now script works only if uae is as romname
2 when romname are with spaces script cannot run it (but everything works if im running it from commandline in kind like this:

wl.exe "lotus 3.uae"

wl is compiled exe name

but ofcourse best for me will be if wl works with uss.

i know im kind of struggler, but it could be helpful for every amiga user with ALA
Robert de Clair, I know that is is possible to solve your problem using autoit. Maybe you can ask additionnal help on the autoit forums (they are surely better than me to create autoit scripts) or to the winUAE community (they surely have encounter the same problem as you). It is a problem that is specific to winUAE, not to my launcher (or any other emulator frontend). I will try to look. Sorry. Just be patient.

Robert de Clair Wrote:another thing for ALA is changing of case sensitive Smile
so

Lotus III Ultimate Challenge

looks like a

Lotus iii ultimate challenge

Is there a reason for changing original case sensitivity of roms?
Hummm... I think the launcher was initially coded like that. But like you I did not see the reason. I did not noticed this because my skin only display capitalized title. I will try to fix this for the next version. Thank you for this feedback.
seems to fail the script when you follow this process :
add new scraper
scan info for all new items
add new scraper

it doesn't seem to want to add new files into new scrapers once you've already got files in there ? unless im doing something wrong!

EDIT: never mind, seems to be the gameboy scraper thats not working - will look into it and let you know if any more info
ASRock 330HT, XBMC Eden

Rainbow 
Rob Loach Wrote:

I uploaded a patch for this Wink
smithr99 Wrote:seems to fail the script when you follow this process :
add new scraper
add new scraper

it doesn't seem to want to add new files into new scrapers once you've already got files in there ? unless im doing something wrong!

EDIT: never mind, seems to be the gameboy scraper thats not working - will look into it and let you know if any more info
If you post here your launchers.xml file I may be able to help you and see what is going wrong. It maybe still some exceptions bugs into my scraper.
my launchers.xml ...

http://pastebin.com/dg723QXQ

I've not finished adding in other emus yet - just my GBA and tried to add GB. Fails on both GBC and GB.

By the way, in my addon settings, the options for auto download of fanart and thumbs are both greyed out. Any ideas ?

Many thanks for the great work on this plugin. I love it far more than RCB which to be honest is a pain in the ass to setup!
ASRock 330HT, XBMC Eden

• 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] Advanced Launcher - Applications Launcher Addon for XBMC24