fileinfo and streamdetails info missed in .nfo
I've got strange problem.
Suddenly XBMC does not export (or even gather) fileinfo in .nfo file.

For example, previously export media library gave proper content of .nfo file.
For example:
<studio>Magidson Films</studio>
<trailer></trailer>
<fileinfo>
<streamdetails>
<video>
<codec>h264</codec>
<aspect>2.191781</aspect>
<width>1280</width>
<height>584</height>
<durationinseconds>5869</durationinseconds>
</video>
<audio>
<codec>dca</codec>
<language>eng</language>
<channels>6</channels>
</audio>
</streamdetails>
</fileinfo>
</movie>

Now any export give the result like :

<studio>Super Crispy Entertainment</studio>
<studio>Why Not Productions</studio>
<trailer></trailer>
</movie>

So the fileinfo (streamdetails) data are totally missing.

Why is so and how to fix it?

Thank you in advance ...
At a guess, the stream details can be extracted from the file so maybe XBMC doesn't need to export them.

JR
Once the streamdetails are available they'll be exported. Sounds to me as if you scraped or manually added the movie to the database and exported it without actually entering the directory or videodb node so no streamdetails were extracted for the this item.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thank you for advise!
Yes, the moview was added manually.
I did not understand about the part
vdrfan Wrote:exported it without actually entering the directory or videodb node so no streamdetails were extracted for the this item.
The movie file is in the folder where I export .nfo and fanart.
Could you please explain a bit more or point me to Wiki hot to fix it?
XBMC will start to extract the streamdetails in background once you enter the directory of the media. All you need to do is:

1. Add the media
2. Enter the directory

Once the media flags pops up, the details were successfully extracted.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
vdrfan Wrote:Once the media flags pops up, the details were successfully extracted.

Movie information screen shows media details (like 720, h.264, DTS etc.) properly.
But when I export media library separate file per entry this information is not in the .nfo file.
And this is the point.
Works for me. Please enable debug logging and add the media on a clean XBMC instance. Then export to separate files per entry and pastebin the entire log here.
vdrfan Wrote:a clean XBMC instance.

This will take some time.

BTW, how to properly clean up previous installation?
Easiest is to backup the entire userdata folder, nuke it, reproduce the problem and then restore the previously backed up userdata. That way you'll have a clean install of XBMC for testing and the freedom to switch back to your old installation with all the settings and libraries.
If you need some help, just ping me on irc.freenode.net #xbmc-linux.
I removed previous installation and installed once again.
The same issue - exported .nfo file does not have fileinfo section.
Here is the log:
http://pastebin.com/ZyiThEUX
Mind uploading your MyVideos*.db so i can have a look at it?
Oh, and the filename looks damn weird to me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fileinfo and streamdetails info missed in .nfo0