Since RC1 update problem with sound menu + another small question
Smile 
Hi Ronnie, fellas,

Two quick questions;

1/ Since I've upgraded to RC1 (from Beta 4, no "clean" install (removing all)), I can't seem to be able to move anymore in the sound option menu while playing content (speaker icon), I'm running the Add-on version of T! and not the SVN (should do so) at the moment. Any chance the problem is linked to the fact I should upgrade the transparency upgrade to SVN to be able to use the skin correctly in RC1?

2/ Anybody has an idea how to activate (manually editing the files I guess) the "Animated backgrounds" effect for the backdrops/fanart images in the back of the movies in library mode? (I believe a theme used to allow such behavior)

Thanks a lot for the help, appreciated!
dondre Wrote:Hi Ronnie, fellas,

Two quick questions;

1/ Since I've upgraded to RC1 (from Beta 4, no "clean" install (removing all)), I can't seem to be able to move anymore in the sound option menu while playing content (speaker icon), I'm running the Add-on version of T! and not the SVN (should do so) at the moment. Any chance the problem is linked to the fact I should upgrade the transparency upgrade to SVN to be able to use the skin correctly in RC1?

T! v3.11. is now available through the add-on system.
issue should be fixed now.

dondre Wrote:2/ Anybody has an idea how to activate (manually editing the files I guess) the "Animated backgrounds" effect for the backdrops/fanart images in the back of the movies in library mode? (I believe a theme used to allow such behavior)

it's on my todo list to add it.
if you edit MyVideoNav.xml, you can add:
<include>backgroundanimation</include>
to the multiimage and image controls add the top of the file.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Both solution worked perfectly!

Thanks big time!
[XBMC-DX r31103 T! r455]
.:LAPTOP:. Dell [C2D E6400] [8G DDR2] [Intel X4500HD] [LED 14'' 1280*800@60p]
.:NAS:. Antec [Ci7 920] [12G DDR3] [Matrox m9148] [19.4 TiB] [Triple Samsung 22'' 5040*1050@60p]
.:HTPC:. Antec [C2 Q9400] [6G DDR2] [nv GT240 VP4] [SB X-FI Ti] [Toshiba 46'' 1920*1080@24p] [Logitech Z5K5]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Since RC1 update problem with sound menu + another small question0