[WIP] SLik-pvr a skin for XBMC PVR branch
hobson89 Wrote:Added it myself, so where do i go to find the "addons"?
Easiest is to upload the zip file to your xbmc system in /home/xbmc
then you take the following steps starting in your main menu:
System -> Add-ons -> Install from zip file -> select home folder -> select skin zip file (you just upload there) -> press ok -> "would you like to switch to this skin?"-> Yes.... guess what happens next Big Grin

regards,
Ruud.
TV server: ClearOS 5.2, HTS Tvheadend git-0664329, IPTV
XBMC Clients (2): Jetway J7F3E Mini-ITX, AMD Geode NX1750, 1GB, Custom Build Case, 2,5" SATA 120GB, GeForce 8500GT (PCI) 256MB, NEC Slot-in DVD, 7" touch screen, 40" Samsung LED (VGA), ATI Remote Wonder (I)
(OS) Environment Clients: Ubuntu Server 10.04, XBMC 11.0 BETA 3, TVHeadend plugin enabled, Skin Confluenza
Hi,

really love this skin, but can't seem to find the 'favourites' part that I love so much in Confluenza.
Should I keep looking or is it not (yet) in there?
Any pointers are welcome.
regards,
Ruud.
XBMC Clients (2): Jetway J7F3E Mini-ITX, AMD Geode NX1750, 1GB, Custom Build Case, 2,5" SATA 120GB, GeForce 8500GT (PCI) 256MB, NEC Slot-in DVD, 7" touch screen, 40" Samsung LED (VGA), ATI Remote Wonder (I)
(OS) Environment Clients: Ubuntu Server 10.04, XBMC 11.0 BETA 3, TVHeadend plugin enabled, Skin Confluenza
Not there yet. Stop looking.
loggio Wrote:Not there yet. Stop looking.
Thanks!
bug:

clicking the 'search node' at the root of the music library does not work.

somehow this is caused by the 'search button' on the menu:
<control type="edit" id="8">

fix:
<control type="button" id="8">

same issue in PM3.HD
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hrmmm search button with a edit control is supposed to be just start typing with no click I will have to check it out when I get home
Any chance of getting a newer version with the new View?
You could always check out the svn and build it yourself
PHP Code:
https://jezzxbmc.googlecode.com/svn/branches/skin.pm3-hd-pvr 
I'm not doing it myself until there are enough significant changes
Hi, this version work with pvr-testing-2 or with "opdenkamp (Dharma+pvr)"? thanks..
probably both but to be safe I'd go with opdenkamp ones because thats what I used when I made it
updated the EPG Timeline view a little today to include some more useful info

Source is in svn no compiled version yet because still going to do more changes

How can i enable tv channel icons ? This option is in tvheadend -> url icon for channel but in xbmc nothing shows ...
Xbmc currently doesn't read tvheadends settings for icons you need to set it up in settings to look for a folder to scan for icons named the same as the channels
Im an aussie too and am using your skin for my XBMC setup, just a question, are you able to change channels without it quitting out of what you are watching, decide what channel to watch, and then click it and it loads? Im using mediaportal as the PVR branch for mine as I am using windows but yea... unsure if its a skin thing or a plugin thing.
Depends on your input device on a keyboard you can push c to bring up a channel list and on a remote with numbers you can type the channel number or use the channel up and down buttons on the remote (mce)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] SLik-pvr a skin for XBMC PVR branch0