Photo's Pan and Zoom effect
Good evening to all of you.
The question is very simple. In Pictures\Slideshow\ i check the USE PAN AND ZOOM EFFECTS. Then when i am watching the photos i do not see any change if i do not use the mouse or the remote control. I mean that i want the photos change automatically one by one without the use of the remote control.
Thanks for your attention..........
SALAMINOMACHOS is online now Add to SALAMINOMACHOS's Reputation Report Post Edit/Delete Message
The option for Slideshow is missing don't know the reason, the R. Slideshow is present and working.

Anyway in looking into it and trying to make it work.
KiSUAN Wrote:The option for Slideshow is missing don't know the reason, the R. Slideshow is present and working.

Anyway in looking into it and trying to make it work.
Good evening to the very far URUGUAY. OLE.
Yes i know about R.Slideshow but my remote is working only Horizontal and not vertically so every time i must use the mouse.
Is there ony option/chance to activate it?
I corrected/added the necessary code to my MOD, so in my MOD is working.
KiSUAN Wrote:I corrected/added the necessary code to my MOD, so in my MOD is working.
Where is this. Pls give me details step by step because i am not so expert with computers. Thanks.........
Click on the link of my signature
KiSUAN Wrote:Click on the link of my signature
Right now i am exploring your thread.I will read it like the good pupils and i will let you know after one hour. O.K ?
KiSUAN Wrote:Click on the link of my signature
i read all the posts but nowhere you give any downloading link. Yes i will open one more folder in the addons but i do not have any darkblue skin to add it and to rename it as well.
You really have no clue at all, nothing wrong with that of course.

Download the skin from here:

https://github.com/KiSUAN/skin.night.dar...all/master

Copy the content of the compressed file to the folder I mention in the guide.
KiSUAN Wrote:You really have no clue at all, nothing wrong with that of course.

Download the skin from here:

https://github.com/KiSUAN/skin.night.dar...all/master

Copy the content of the compressed file to the folder I mention in the guide.
Thanks a lot.I download it now.I will add it into the addons.
I have opened a thread ( Greek Language Support ).Could you please read it carefully and tell me if you can help me.
I installed your skin.It is really good looking. But again it does not change the photos automatically. I do not know if you understand what i mean. it gives twice the option of the slideshow but the problem is that my remotecontrol is not working properly when i want to change something up and down,so i can not activate the line with the orders ( Viewtype-Order-watch-Sequence ).It is not your fault. Probably i have to buy another remote control.
You are not understanding how it works. I'll explain.

Go to the folder containing the photos, when you are inside the folder you select Slideshow, not up down or any other thing, select or enter or whatever your remote can do and the slideshow will start. Hope you understand.

And there are two options for slideshow, in Night one is "broken".

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Pictures

Quote:SlideShow

The SlideShow function will start a sequential slideshow of all the pictures in the current folder with some nice transition effects. You can enable/disable the transition effects in Settings/Pictures/Slideshow.

Recursive SlideShow (R. SlideShow)

This option will display a slideshow using all images in the current folder and all of its subfolders.

Randomize

When selected, XBMC will display the slideshow in a random order.

Playing Music with your SlideShow

In order to play music with your slideshow, simply start a music source (playlist, song, etc} and then start the slideshow. The music will play in the background.

I also fixed Randomize.
Good morning
Thanks for the lesson. Yes one of the slideshows is broken the other one is working but the problem for me still remains.
To activate this bar ( Viewtype-order-watch-sequence ) i have to use either the mouse or the keyboard with the up-down arrows and then it works perfectly.The problem is that there is not automatic operation since i have activated the menu Settings\Pictures\Slideshow\Use pan and zoom effects.
In Windows Media Center it works automatically.
Pls leave it i will buy another remote control with all fuctions.
Thanks for your attention and your help.
Now i will try what you told me for the greek language support.
Have a nice day.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Photo's Pan and Zoom effect0