Very bad rendering
Smile 
Hi,
the LiveCD version gives me very bad rendering with sound desynchronized.
I had the same problem with Windows version which is now almost solved.
I have already explain this case in this thread http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=86044

Could someone gives me help ?

Thank you.
Big Grin 
Up :d
i dont like the Live xbmc's. had some issues.
try to install Ubuntu and than xbmc.should be OK.
I had a same issue on my machine with Live but with ubuntu (I have a Mint 10 at the moment) its all ok
Thank you Rikardo. Did you know if the xbmc linux release gives better performance than the windows one ?
Thumbs Up 
Viald Wrote:Thank you Rikardo. Did you know if the xbmc linux release gives better performance than the windows one ?

yes, for me
I've tested XBMC on Win on my machine and after on Linux.
Once tested on Linux I don't want to go back to Win anymore Laugh
Much,much better
Thank you !
So I have to test Linux on my second partition. I'll do Rolleyes
Eventghost 0.3.7.r1462 / XBMC Dharma RC2 / Windows Seven 64bits (AOpen MiniPC MP965-DR 2GB RAM Core 2 Duo T8300 Penryn 2.4 Ghz)
as elupus already explained, your (windows/DShow) problems are related to the integrated intel GPU and its bandwidth. this may or may not be applicable to linux and the VAAPI rendering. to make sure, you'd need to get a cheap nvidia g210 or gt220 card.
OpenElec Standalone --> Asus Chromebox 'Panther' --> Onkyo TX-NR709 --> Sony 55" X85C Android TV (also with Kodi!)
Asus Chromebox EZ Script
Kodi on Sony Bravia Android TVs
both intel and ATI gfx works better on windows than linux
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Hannes The Hun Wrote:as elupus already explained, your (windows/DShow) problems are related to the integrated intel GPU and its bandwidth. this may or may not be applicable to linux and the VAAPI rendering. to make sure, you'd need to get a cheap nvidia g210 or gt220 card.

I don't forget this information. but again, I think that it's not only a video bandwidth issue because, I never had such performance issue with Mediaportal.
My HTPC is a miniPC, I can't add video card.

pike Wrote:both intel and ATI gfx works better on windows than linux
Thank you. So I won't loose my time for linux test.
Eventghost 0.3.7.r1462 / XBMC Dharma RC2 / Windows Seven 64bits (AOpen MiniPC MP965-DR 2GB RAM Core 2 Duo T8300 Penryn 2.4 Ghz)
that's why I recommended him to get a cheap additional nvidia card; he'll have superior decoding performance in either win (DXVA) or linux (VDPAU), and as he stated in another thread, he has some additional windows-related problems. if the main usage of the system is HTPC playback, he can use the live image together with an nvidia card and become a happy camper.

add.: okay, when there's no slot, he's pretty much screwed...
OpenElec Standalone --> Asus Chromebox 'Panther' --> Onkyo TX-NR709 --> Sony 55" X85C Android TV (also with Kodi!)
Asus Chromebox EZ Script
Kodi on Sony Bravia Android TVs

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Very bad rendering0