Turn off DXVA for wmv3 - Seeking problem
There are 2 issues. I have some files that XBMC shows as wmv3 video.

My first problem is that when DXVA is turned on, from time to time the colors get broken. If I don't use DXVA, it's ok. My question is how can I turn off DXVA for certain codecs? I don't want to turn it off globally, just for wmv3 files.

Also it's important to note that I have wmv3 both in files with the extension of .wmv and .strm, the second one is live TV. So are there rules to turn off DXVA based on the codec, not just the extension?

My second problem is that some of these files have seeking problem. It means if I use left/right I can't seek. XBMC has seeking problems with some wmv files. these same files are seek(able) on zoomplayer and mediaportal.
If you want to try what I mean by colors get broken, watch this in XBMC with DXVA turned on:
mms://a1278.l211049675.c2110.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1278/2110/v0001/reflector:49675
Top. How can I disable DXVA?
Zodler Wrote:Top. How can I disable DXVA?

You can't selectively disable DXVA2 i.e. have it on for some video formats and off for others. The only option is to turn it off in the Settings.

JR
Ok, it would have been great if we could turn it off selectively. Since XBMC has so many options. Somehow I have this problem with DXVA and wmv3 files.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Turn off DXVA for wmv3 - Seeking problem0