New Splash Screens
Nice looks like it needs a skin to go with it though Smile Maybe you could look at designing a new logo/icon for permanent use
I think thats a great idea jezz
Thanks guys, too kind!

Jezz_X Wrote:Nice looks like it needs a skin to go with it though Smile Maybe you could look at designing a new logo/icon for permanent use

I think there are definitely more talented guys to do this but I would for sure try! Would probably still want the same used XBMC font right?
Nah we are in the mood for a completely new logo / icon that is original and can fit well as a splash and a square icon and still look good

Of course there are no promise we will use anything you make but would sure be nice if some skilled graphics people started thinking up ideas
ok that sounds good. I will forsure try and do a few logos. Yeah I definitely get it if you don't use them! I wouldn't be offended.
@Jezz_X - how about a mention of that on the home page / rss feed? There are a bunch of really talented graphics guys around here that I am sure would love to submit some ideas.
-stoli-
I would love to try my hand at this.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
they did a contest once before on the logo maybe they will do it again some dayNod

(imo i think we need to address what xbmc stands for alternatively i love that it started with the xbox but seeing how the devs have dropped support for it could we possibly think of a new meaning for xbmc?) just my opinion i love the logo but just think it needs a new meaning
Yeah thats true!..
Xtremely Badass Media Center ...
If a new topic is required let me know ok. I have done a few logos. They are rough though so I know they need some cleaning up and some resizing. Colors can be changed to if you even like any of the designs.

XBMCG33K Wrote:Xtremely Badass Media Center ...

That is awesome!!
Nice work guys looking good!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Splash Screens1