• 38(current)
[RELEASE] ShareThe.TV (Addon) - Share & Sync Movie Collection Listings Online
Alot of my movies arent listed because it says
No match found from TMDb
Press THANK USER if I Help
site is down just tried to access and it is saying application erorr try again latter!
having problems getting to show all my movies,have like 108,and it only shows 77! tried all fixes and none work! any ideas?
there info for the movie the expendables 3 is wrong ,it shows a date of 2013 when movie was realeased 8-15-2014.
can you forward info so they can correct it?
(2015-06-12, 06:22)blueeyiz702 Wrote: there info for the movie the expendables 3 is wrong ,it shows a date of 2013 when movie was realeased 8-15-2014.
can you forward info so they can correct it?

The Movie Database has it correct as a release date of 8-15-2014

I do not understand how or where ShareTheTv gets it's information. It states that the info is pulled from TMDB, and has to be on there to show up on ShareThTv. However, all the movies that it says it can not find for my collection, are in fact on TMDB.
------------------------------------------
Intel Quad core 3.8 Ghz / Windows 11 Pro / 32 gigs RAM/ MCE Remote /20 Tb storage / Intel Iris 550 chip-set outputting 4k via HDMI to a 80" LED TV / just over 5,800 movies

Have you entered your 5 Movies? - Support themoviedb.org as THE best open source movie information site.
(2015-01-04, 05:13)fryguy503 Wrote: The issue appears to be the A-Record for the site. www.sharethe.tv works fine, but sharethe.tv is not pointing correctly. To fix the addon, I edited the default.py script and changed the following:

__apiurl__ = 'http://sharethe.tv/api/'

to

__apiurl__ = 'http://www.sharethe.tv/api/'

Uninstalled what was currently installed and re-installed the addon and it seems to be working fine now.

+1 for you FryGuy! Worked like a charm!

For anyone else getting " Service unavailable or no internet connection found "
the file is located at:
C:\Users\[USER NAME]\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.sharethetv\default.py
Search for and change the line above as he posted, and it should work.
Intel Quad core 3.8 Ghz / Windows 11 Pro / 32 gigs RAM/ MCE Remote /20 Tb storage / Intel Iris 550 chip-set outputting 4k via HDMI to a 80" LED TV / just over 5,800 movies

Have you entered your 5 Movies? - Support themoviedb.org as THE best open source movie information site.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7aQ-X...jZIbTd2SFk

this is what it keep showing,site down?
Yea, the site seems to have been down for a few weeks now. I keep checking back, in the hopes it will be fixed, but it's not looking so good Sad

So it seems that this addon has been abandoned. Has anyone tried contacting the author directly? Does anyone know of another addon that does the same thing?
(2015-09-07, 02:03)pedram Wrote: So it seems that this addon has been abandoned. Has anyone tried contacting the author directly? Does anyone know of another addon that does the same thing?

Trakt.tv, it also has the features for TV shows ...
Shame, really liked the idea of this and used it. I contacted the author a while ago offering help but didn't want to accept it. Maybe someone can take over this? I can look at doing something similar once I finish some other projects.
Used this before it was canceled. Is there something similar to this?
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ShareThe.TV (Addon) - Share & Sync Movie Collection Listings Online7