Scraping issue?
Hi all, I have xbmc rc1 installed, I use ember media manager it scrapped everything perfect. Within ember everything looks great along with cast + info. When I load up xbmc it doesnt seem to pull anything other then the cover art. Did I do something wrong?
Star 
XBMC doesn't take any of the information directly from the folders, but uses it's own library cache... So you'll need to bring them into the library. Rescan but when you get the message found local or go internet. Go local and it should pick them up.
You clearly never tried to use XBMC's in-built scrapers. Do you know the reason why?
Hi olympia, the main reason was because I have been using ember prior to xbmc. I spent a lot of time selecting specific covers, specific cover art and so on, so I stuck with it. I *thought* I saw xbmc scraper run and just close quickly so I assumed it just picked up the *.nfo ember left behind. So what should I do, rescan using XBMC?
Set content on the source to movie, choose any of the scrapers (default tmdb is OK).

If local nfo and artwork found alongside the media file, those will be picked up instead of using in-built tmdb scraper.

If there is no local nfo/artwork, tmdb scraper will run.
i am trying so get this fixed but how do i fix my library? i set the scapers and set to scan on startup. when i restarted it only seemed to scrape my tv shows and not my movies source. any help would be a appreciated

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraping issue?0