XBMC is not showing Movie info
Hi

For a few days now I haven´t been able to download any movie info with XBMC... I´m talking about the movie poster and IMDB info I used to get.

It´s strange because i haven´t changed anything in XBMC settings and it used to work just fine.

I have tried many things, including setting content again and everything else I´ve seen in Wikipedia but nothing seems to work.

Any suggestions?

Thank you very much
Yes, http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=66039
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thanks sho

Here is the log I managed to take from XBMC: http://pastebin.com/SHf6kbzy

Needless to say, I hardly understand a single thing in it. It seemed too large to copy/paste here also.

Would you (or somebody else) be so kind to take a look and see if there´s something wrong there?

I´m running XBMC on aTV (160 GB first gen)

Thank you very much
So, can somebody help me with this?

I would really appreciate it, it´s driving me crazy.

I have tried to reinstall XBMC but when updating aTV to Apple´s firmware in order to reinstall XBMC it says it already is updated, so I can´t revert to Apple´s firmware.

Thank you
09:38:38 T:52089344 M: 2838528 ERROR: SQL: The database disk image is malformed

Looks like your db is corrupt
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
Thanks sho

Is there a way to fix this? How did this happen so I can prevent it from happening again?

I´m thinking about restoring to factory values and installing aTV Flash again, would that do it?

I guess I would loose all my media, but I have it backed up

The thing is I need to have those movie posters so my kids can identify their movies and tell me which one they want to watch, they can´t read titles yet.

Again, thank you very much
as sho has allready pointed out your database is screwed.
If it were me i would simply delete the myvideos34.db and start again, it's not an
ideal sollution i know.
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Thanks guys I really appreciate the help

I don´t want to be too much of a pain, but you need to understand I suck with these things

Right know I´m going through Wikipedia (http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=The_XBMC_Database) and trying to figure out where to find that myvideo34 file (I´m using Cyberduck) and what to do with it. And once i´ve done whatever it is I need to do with it (erase it I guess, as you guys point out), I´m going to try to find out how can I restore it in case it, by any means, needs to be restored.

Still, I´m pretty sure I´ll need to get back to you sooner than later
Yeap, just as I thought, I can´t even get through first stage... Can´t find the myvideo34 file

This is the route I followed with Cyberduck: Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Resources/XBMC/userdata (it´s the only userdata folder i found within XBMC)

Inside userdata I get 2 folders (pictureicon and visualitations, with no myvideos34 file in them) and 3 .xml files

I think I´m gonna go the hard way and reset my aTV to factory settings and reinstall aTV Flash as soon as my backup is done
Try something under /Users/frontrow/Library/Application Support/XBMC

(that's a guess - you may have to fiddle around a little).

Alternatively you could probably browse there using XBMC's filemanager (RIGHT off System on the homepage).

Best I can offer is to go through this thread.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=85783
YEESSS!!!

Thanks jmarshall and all of you guys... Found the file, erased it, set content again and it seems to be working.

Can´t thank you enough, this has been driving me nuts for the past 3 days
Pantiko Wrote:YEESSS!!!

Thanks jmarshall and all of you guys... Found the file, erased it, set content again and it seems to be working.

Can´t thank you enough, this has been driving me nuts for the past 3 days
And another happy customerSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC is not showing Movie info0