• 46(current)
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs
Martijn Wrote:Don't be afraid. Only about 250 logo's available so plenty more needed Wink
Will see if I can create a list of what has been added already.
On how to add new tvshows:
http://fanart.tv/topic/cant-add/

Thanks. I've created the show on farart.tv and submitted two logos for the show.Big Grin
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
anyone else experiencing any issues with the site today? like pages showing only the navigation bar?
Shinu Wrote:anyone else experiencing any issues with the site today? like pages showing only the navigation bar?

Yep. Don't what's the problem. Bumped Kode if he could look into it.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
The cache plugin seems to be causing it, not sure why so I have disabled page caching for now so see if that helps
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Kode Wrote:The cache plugin seems to be causing it, not sure why so I have disabled page caching for now so see if that helps

yeah it works now. thanks for the quick response Kobe.
For me the site is still not working, no matter which browser or computer I try.
lame, it only worked for logged in users, I've had to disable the whole plugin, which is not good Sad
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Kode Wrote:lame, it only worked for logged in users, I've had to disable the whole plugin, which is not good Sad

It works now.
On a side note.

Still looking for experienced people who are willing to lend a hand on finishing the new fanart.tv site.
PHP coders and graphic artists are very welcome.
From now on we will be enforcing some new rules mentioned in the rules section for cdArts

•Images must be in png format sized 1000×1000 pixels, no exceptions.
•The cdART template must be used for consistancy
•Outside areas and middle must be transparent
•Split rings must be used when nessesary
•Images must be rotated that they are upright
•Only high quality images will be accepted
Martijn, I have a pack of more than 130 cdarts for movies that we gathered in our German community...Some are not based on the template...
Shall I provide you a download link for taking a look?
Might be worth checking it...
Ping me if interested...

mad-max
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
I never have any luck searching by TVDB id numbers any tips? I am tring to request a logo for L5 256354 search by L5 nothing I enter in the ID # and nothing. I always seem to have this issue.

What am I doing wrong?
Randall Lind Wrote:I never have any luck searching by TVDB id numbers any tips? I am tring to request a logo for L5 256354 search by L5 nothing I enter in the ID # and nothing. I always seem to have this issue.

What am I doing wrong?

I just tried searching for L5 and it showed up so not sure what you were doing, anyway, you can get to it at http://fanart.tv/shows/?id=256354 Smile
Only a couple of days left till the new and improved site will launch.

Please help us with creating more artwork for the new movie section which will contain:
movie discs
movie logos
movie clearart

Feel free to contribute to the other sections as well Smile
I tried out the new site today. It looks slick and refreshing. I guess the images are still being transferred from the old site as of now. When can users like me start uploading images again? Thanks in advance for replying.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs4