• 13(current)
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs
Users can now see pending images and all denied images that are over 1 week old
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Damn, guess i'll have to start filling out the denial box properly again. :p
Bit of a request really:

I was browsing some of the season images last night, and couldn't see the season number on some of them, due to the "Image by xxxxx" overlaying the actual season number.

This occurred on a good handful of the ones I happened to browse. Could this be reduced in size, or offset from the actual image please.

Not sure if this has been asked before.

Thanks. (Now to put some requests in Nod)

As an example, please refer to the season images for NCIS, 3 of them have the season overlayed.
I've moved the name underneath the image
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Kode Wrote:Users can now see pending images and all denied images that are over 1 week old

Nice Touch.
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
Kode Wrote:I've moved the name underneath the image

Thanks, what a great site, less than an hour and a request is completed. Big Grin
Can I make a request? That the RSS is sorted ascending rather descending?

I keep tabs on the work people are making and the ones that get approved, purely because I'm a nosy (interested) git. Smile

At the moment, it sorts by month, but I still have Power Rangers as the newest entry at the top of my list and I only see the latest 10 (which is showing the first 10 made this month) if that makes sense?

Did mention this Kode, but can see you've been busy, just thought I'd remind you incase you forgot. Smile
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
DejaVu77 Wrote:Can I make a request? That the RSS is sorted ascending rather descending?

I keep tabs on the work people are making and the ones that get approved, purely because I'm a nosy (interested) git. Smile

At the moment, it sorts by month, but I still have Power Rangers as the newest entry at the top of my list and I only see the latest 10 (which is showing the first 10 made this month) if that makes sense?

Did mention this Kode, but can see you've been busy, just thought I'd remind you incase you forgot. Smile

I don't see it in the feedback section and that's what I go on when I'm implementing new features Tongue Add it there and it will be done Tongue
Sarcastic request -

The ability to request a feature.
Seems like either once the Votes have been used (I rinsed mine to view pending images), the Add button vanishes.
Have you found out why it's not accessible for me?

Who else CAN see the 'Add Entry' button on the site near 'Info'?
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
DejaVu77 Wrote:Sarcastic request -

The ability to request a feature.
Seems like either once the Votes have been used (I rinsed mine to view pending images), the Add button vanishes.
Have you found out why it's not accessible for me?

Who else CAN see the 'Add Entry' button on the site near 'Info'?

Yeah, because you used all your votes Tongue

I've upped the allowance to 11 votes, so you should be able to add requests now, keep one in reserve Tongue
Here is a big detailed tutorial I found that might be helpful, it uses photoshop CS5 http://www.tuttoaster.com/the-ultimate-b...photoshop/
With 37 pages of steps it's VERY comprehensive. Every way it's done covered.

Bear in mind though the easy ones take less than 10 minutes to do - the hardest ones about half hour. Work out the easiest way for you and stick with it.

I found Font matching is the easiest with whatthefont. Obviously some are not so simple and the above methods are awesome ways to learn!
Can someone confirm the denial on my "Butterflies" submission please, I think the Denial notes are petty IMO.

Other than being perfect - hitting the size limit spot on, seems a bad reason to deny it. I've made all my images this way. I thought the idea was to make them the largest possible from the dimensions allowed...?!

It also has a blockdrop as opposed to a drop shadow in white. I think it makes it 'pop' better.

Made with the original font 'Trixie'. Smile
DejaVu77 Wrote:Can someone confirm the denial on my "Butterflies" submission please, I think the Denial notes are petty IMO.

Other than being perfect - hitting the size limit spot on, seems a bad reason to deny it. I've made all my images this way. I thought the idea was to make them the largest possible from the dimensions allowed...?!

It also has a blockdrop as opposed to a drop shadow in white. I think it makes it 'pop' better.

Made with the original font 'Trixie'. Smile

Like I said in my denial, it hits boths sides, it'll be nicer if it had 1 px free from the sides. But if any of the other mods disagrees, by all means approve it. Smile
It has nothing to do with pettiness, petty would be me saying "Looks jagged on black background" Wink
As long as nothing is cut off we do NOT require right and left edge padding.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs4